☆ - four.

"where is this nigga at?" i thought to myself, as i sat in the chair that choppa was supposed to be in, getting his hair done, but instead he's three hours late

"where is this nigga at?" i thought to myself, as i sat in the chair that choppa was supposed to be in, getting his hair done, but instead he's three hours late. i'm not sure who the fuck he thinks i am. "you coming?" i texted him as i pressed the send button and placing my phone back in my pocket.

"yurr." i heard as he walked through the door, chains clinking together and shining all over the place along with his diamond coated teeth, i'll admit he does look good but i'm not about to fall for him and get my feelings hurt. if your gay you know how hurtful it is to fall for a straight man.

"why you look so angry cuh?" he said as he came in for a hug, but i declined. "listen, i said i would do your hair but i'm not about to wait three hours just for you to get here, these others hair stylists may be waiting on you hand and foot, but me? i'm not that type,  so next time, be considerate enough to at least text a bitch and let him know you running late." i vented as he sat there and watched me talk shit, i hope  he doesn't try to leave and i lose the opportunity to be his hair stylist.

because honestly? i wanna spend time with him, he seems like a cool down to earth person but at the end of the day, he's not about to think that i'm gonna let him run over me because he's a celebrity, that's cool  and all but i have a job to do and i'll slap his light ass if he think he's finna get in the way of that. "damn, i'm sorry." was all he could say as he looked at me, distraught at what i had to say.

""yo' face red as hell." he said kind of scared. "look, let's just get started." i said cutting him off, he had me rent out he store so just the two of us could be here, he said he didn't feel like being annoyed by groupies and fans today, me not caring about what else he had to say i just did it.

"so like, i know you don't wanna herr' dis', but i feel like you deserve it, but i'm sorry, i should've at least texted you back and let you know i was gonna be late, and that wasn't acceptable, i'm sorry, for real cuh." he said sentimentally, warming my heart because no man ive ever known has apologized to me the way he did.

it warmed my heart sort of, he's still a bitch ass nigga, we started to conversate as i did his hair, he's really a chill person, i didn't know that he had a daughter, she's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen, this could be the start of a very good relationship.

"nigga, i'ma need some bandz if you even wanna' think about this ass." i said cockily as my boss's husband reached into his mcm bag and grabbed two thousand dollars out and handed them to me, no i'm not an escort, i'm not a prostitute.

my boss's husband hit me up about some "business" dealing with his wife's salon, but when i got there he was trying to fuck me, so me being me i was gonna tell my boss that he was tryna' push up on a bitch but he offered me 100k MONTHLY in hush money, i ain't turning that down, fuck my boss at this point.

"mane, i'm paying 100k out of my pockets a month, just for you to send me nudes over the phone? a nigga ain't even gettin' no pussy fa' real." he complained as he rudely handed me the money, but i ain't give a fuck how he felt. "well maybe if you weren't tryna fuck your wife's employees then you wouldn't have to, i know you fuckin' tierra and god knows who else works with me, the difference between me and them cheap hoes is, i'ma run them pockets and not give you shit, them hoes let you run all over them for free, unh unh, not me, have a good night boscoe." i said as i turned around and walked to my 2019 toyota corolla that he paid for, tehe.

it's not wrong since we're not fucking, right ?

stop judging me.

i can feel you judging me, stop it.

i don't know why? but i'm really fuckin' with dude vibe, he so chill and down to earth, he seems like a cool person, i'm tryna' spend more time with him since he's gonna be around more, the least i could do is form some type of bond with him, now ...

i don't know why? but i'm really fuckin' with dude vibe, he so chill and down to earth, he seems like a cool person, i'm tryna' spend more time with him since he's gonna be around more, the least i could do is form some type of bond with him, now my niggas is what i'm worried about.

they don't have the best reactions when it comes to gay people, so i might have to set up private hair appointments to keep the two from clashing.

now if i was gay, i'd... you know, but i'm not.

"alright, get your ass out my chair." he said as he finished my hair, spraying some freeze spray on it so it could stay in place i guess, that was quick, to be honest i didn't even know the little nigga started.

"ayo' thanks cuh." i said standing up, he went for some dap but i just gave him a hug, because he seems like he needed it, no gay shit though.

"herr'." i said in my thick memphis accent, handing him a stack [ $1,000.00 ] "oh no, i can't take this, it's too much." he said turning red as hell. "mane, take this shit, earlier you told me you wanted to be the best, correct?" i asked, getting closer to him watching him back up into the chair, timid than i've ever seen him. he nodded his head yes. "okay then, if you wanna' be the best, you gotta raise them prices sy, you gotta charge like the best." i said, just looking him in his eyes, i'm all about eye contact, watching him stare at my diamond grills and just listen to my words.

"now what you doing later." i asked.

symir to choppa : pullat' dick out 😋

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.