☆ - six.

mane, i hate the fact that i'm starting to feel lul' dude, i can't get caught up with my feelings for this boy, my mama wouldn't like that shit-she'd probably kick my ass out for real, and my niggas would kill me literally, and then two all i got,...

mane, i hate the fact that i'm starting to feel lul' dude, i can't get caught up with my feelings for this boy, my mama wouldn't like that shit-she'd probably kick my ass out for real, and my niggas would kill me literally, and then two all i got, if i lose them i'm all alone. "choppa." my big home took called out, in each gang there's a millennial gangsta, the thug that's been there the longest, the og ( original gangsta ), and took us ours, he is definitely a jack of all trades, name a hustle and he's done it before. "yeah." i called out, snapping back into reality. "take the blunt nigga, damn." he said getting aggravated, this was his second time tryna pass me the blunt and i was in a whole nother world. "yo, these hoes getting outta' hand." he said pointing to the prostitutes standing on the corner, occasionally getting into cars and driving off with random men and coming back to the same corner, and we were there long enough to see it.

toot's also a pimp but he slowed down on that lifestyle due to the fact that he don't got his own place no more and didn't have anywhere to run the hoes out of, he would occasionally run them out of strip clubs, bars, stuff like that but the cops started to get hot and would start snooping around, so he slowed down until they calmed down.

one of the prostitutes seemed really familiar but i just brushed it off and rolled another blunt, took was on his phone with his airpods in, not paying me no mind so i pull my phone out and text symere.

lil' grape 💜

ME: ian mean to leave yo crib like that 🥴 had some stuff i had to handle

ME:
ian mean to leave yo crib like that 🥴 had some stuff i had to handle.

lil' grape 💜:
yeah yeah yeah.

ME:
ima make it up to you soon.
read at 12:49 am
ME:
aye cuh, i SAID ima make it up to you.. the fuck

lil' grape 💜:
yeen scaring me.

this lil' nigga got a mouth on him, but i fuck with his vibe so i'll let him slide, "bruh, who is you texting? you over there cheesing hard as hell." took said, taking out one of his airpods, looking at me. "this bitch." i lord, replying quick so we could get off the subject. "what's her name." he asked. "damn nigga, shut yo' nosy ass up." i replied snappily, trying to kee him from asking more questions, if he found out i was even talking to a gay dude he'd kill me right then and there.