☆ - twenty. ( finale )

"my baby, no, not my baby

"my baby, no, not my baby." bryson's mother screamed as she laid over his casket with symere holding her hand, crying harder than he's ever cried before. "my baby is gone." she cried, squeezing symere's hand harder than before. tv reporters, fans, and family of bryson were all there and devastated by the loss of their beloved bryson, and symere felt as if it was all his fault.

symere felt guilty after breaking up with bryson, but then another side of him felt as if he did the right thing because bryson put him through so much, to the point where he couldn't take it anymore. symere felt bad because of the outcome and the fact that his mother didn't even know the reason why he would do that.

bryson never seemed like the suicidal type, he was a little crazy but not crazy enough to take his own life, that's how you should know symere had a hold on bryson. of course bryson didn't let him know that but it was just a subliminal thing that sy could tell without bryson having to tell him.

bryson would always notice little bits and pieces about symere, like how symere hated the word moist and would avoid saying it just to keep him comfortable because he hated seeing him out of his element, or how he put down 15k so symere could leave the shop he was in and start his own.

bryson cared about the boy deeply, deeply to the point where symere would cry when he wasn't around bryson, he missed hearing bryson snore in the middle of the night, he couldn't sleep without it.

symere is definitely gonna miss bryson, the way he used to hold him, the way he used to love him hard, the way he used to be on go for somebody even looking at symere the wrong way, bryson loved sy with his whole being.

and that's how symere knew he would be the one.

"my baby loved you with all his heart, sy." his mother cried as he held onto symere, departing from her son's golden casket and walking down the steps.  "i know mom, and i'm so sorry i didn't see this coming." symere replied, wiping his tears. "oh no, don't blame yourself baby, none of us seen this coming, i'm his mother and i didn't even know, i mean- he had a heard of gold, i would've never expected this from him, that boy was my heart and i can't believe he took his own life, my heartbeat doesn't even feel real without him being here. i always thought it would be him burying me and not the other way around." she said as she began to sob, harder while setting her head on the car wheel.

"i can't believe i had to bury my baby, my only child." she sobbed.

symere still couldn't believe that bryson would do anything like that, his heart broke everytime someone even said his name, he would break down.

his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the window, he turned his head to see his friends outside of the car, with their hands out waiting for him to hug them. "it's okay baby, go to your friends." ms. potts said to symere as he got out and hugged his friends, he looked up to see marcus not far behind the girls, giving symere a sympathetic look.