☆ - ten.

"baby, come on you gotta get some rest

"baby, come on you gotta get some rest." i pleaded as i wiped the tears from my eyes from the guilt and feeling horrible for watching my baby cry as hard and as long as he has.

i know i had nothing to do with it, but the fact that i was close to the person who did it it made me feel like an accessory, it made feel like i was apart of it, i had the chance to save that girl and i didn't take it.

"baby, i can't sleep." he cried as he hugged me tighter than before, me hugging back of course, but tighter. shae cried herself to sleep an hour ago, so it's just me and symere up, they're both still in my arms though. "i can't believe she's gone." he cried. "i know baby, but she's in a better place now, way better than the situation she was in, don't you want that for her baby?" i asked as i wiped his face.

"she prolly' looking down on me right now laughing." symere said, kind of lightening up his mood. "you know she is." i said laughing. "can you tell me what happened?" he asked after a long moment of silence, i contemplated on telling him because i didn't want to get him worked back up again.

after a long time of thinking, i had to give him that closure. "okay, come with me." i said as i picked him up with him wrapping his legs around me, and sat on the living room couch. "listen, my homeboy took used to pimp bitches out, i don't know the entire story but i put bits and pieces together on the way here, but ashiya used to go by vegas, and she was fool's bottom bitch." i started until he interrupted.

"what? like she used to help the girls get ready for johns and stuff?" he asked, kind of intrigued.

"yeah, and when one of the girls would get out of line took would kill them, but he was in love with vegas so he would give her chance after chance, but one night he got a new girl, and i guess he caught her trying to take the girl back home and he just snapped, i don't know the rest of the story, but when he called me to "take care of some business" i air quoted. "i already knew what he needed, but i realized who the girl was when i saw her body in the closet, and i told him i didn't want any parts of it." i explained, seeing him wipe his eyes trying his best not to cry.

" i explained, seeing him wipe his eyes trying his best not to cry

"i'm so sorry baby." i said as i held him as tight as i could. "oh my god." he said as he cried into my shirt once more, drenching my shirt in tears.