☆ - nine (cont.)

(OMINOUS)

as bryson looked down the barrel of the gun that was in his face, his turning red, dripping in sweat from the stress of trying to figure out how was he gonna get out of this situation.

quickly his life flashes before his eyes, he stares at took in his, and pleads for his life. "took, you don't wanna do this bruh, i'm your brother." he said, with pain in his voice. "was" he said coldly.

"listen, you know i don't fuck with that gay shit, so i don't know why the fuck you thought that shit was cute, you got bitches throwing they pussy at you and you wanna fuck a nigga, nasty faggot ass bitch." he spat, took felt bad for how he had to treat bryson but he was raised in a household full of drug dealers, murderers, and so on.

so of course homophobia is the first thing he was taught. "why would you say some shit like that to me? i was just yo little brother an hour ago." bryson said, growing kind of angry. "fuck that, that was before i seen that nasty shit you was doing." he said now cocking the gun and turning it sideways.

"aye bruh, i know you don't agree with what i got goin' on... but yeen' finna pull no fuckin' gun out on me." bryson warned him, he didn't mind whoppin' some ass in this empty parking lot.

"looks like one of us ain't getting out of this shit alive den." he said, no emotion showing at all, putting the lighter skinned boy between a rock and a hard place, he didn't wanna turn his back on everything he knew but he still had to defend himself.

the boy could see tooks finger slowly gripping the trigger, his life becoming closer to the end by the second, he acted on impulse and snatched the gun out of took's hand, the gun falling on the dashboard and going off, the bullet shooting, next thing he knew blood was all over his face and clothes, and a dead body was beside him.

"i mean well maybe he just went home and went to sleep, i mean he did just do a two hour show." i said to symere as he panicked on why bryson hasn't called him yet.

i mean i'm not supposed to know about him and bryson, but i'm the only one out of the friend group that doesn't run my mouth. plus, i go through his phone while he's asleep because i'm a psychopath.

"no bitch! he wouldn't just not text me, he wouldn't do nothing like that! and this is too much for me to handle, with ashiya being missing, and now this? i ca-"he was interrupted by a knock on my door, now i didn't invite anybody else over because i didn't even invite symere over and i don't even know how he keeps getting in.

we both look at each other and shake our heads and sit back down on my bed. "hell nawl." i said. until the knock came back again, but more aggressive.

we eventually say fuck it, and opened the door. and there was bryson, with blood all over his tank top and his face, he looked drained, traumatized. he didn't say a word, he just reached his hand out and wrapped symere in his arms, they both stood there and just held each other.

it's a cute sight, really. but i need to know why is he covered in blood.

(2 hours later)

"babe?" symere said, still holding a cold, trembling bryson. he didn't reply, he just looked up at symere, i just wiped the blood off of his body and stayed quiet while helping symere clean him off. "can we talk about what happened?" he asked, gently wiping the blood stains off his face.

bryson shook his head yes, and minutes later began to speak. "t-took, it was took, he saw us, symere. when i got in the car he pulled a gun out on me." he said, still trembling.

symere's eyes got big, but he stayed quiet. "he tried to shoot me, but the bullet hit him, and he died." bryson finished. "w-well, where is he now?" symere asked, bryson looked up at symere and shook his head no.

"don't worry 'bout it." was all he said. "but your- your friend, she's missing." he continued.

he looked up at me and grabbed my hand, at first it kind of scared me. "i think i know where she is." he said. "took told me about this girl, and i didn't really piece it together until tonight."

we stayed quiet and waited for him to keep on. "took used to pimp girls out, girls who dropped out of school, ran away from home, you name it, he basically preyed on girls with self esteem issues and home issues because he knew he could manipulate them into doing what he wanted."

"he would always tell me when one of his girls would get out of line, he would... take care of them, you know? he showed me a picture of this one girl, one day, and she seemed so familiar, and i remember seeing her on symere's instagram, but he told me he had her keeping his girls in line when he was away."

"then he told me about how he caught her trying to send the girls back home, and trying to set them free, so he had to take care of her, but i didn't realize who she was until i seen you post her a few hours ago." he said.

"okay, so what are you trying to say?" i said, my eyes tearing up, trying my best to keep my mind from going to the worst.

"i'm saying ashiya's not coming home, she's dead." he said, with regret in his voice, feeling bad for our loss as me and symere broke into sobs and began to cry for the loss of our bestfriend.

" he said, with regret in his voice, feeling bad for our loss as me and symere broke into sobs and began to cry for the loss of our bestfriend

FLY HIGH ASHIYA 🕊
pls pay attention bc it'll all make sense in the end. 😊

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.