☆ - seventeen.

this chapter contains graphic content !this chapter contains graphic content !this chapter contains graphic content !

crying of course, laying in my bed, in the dark, just me and my thoughts. the man i thought i knew, is no more.

i love bryson to death but he just comes with too much baggage, my life was super peaceful before i met bryson, now i have to look over my shoulder every time i leave the house because i'm scared of bryson's gang coming for me.

and now he has a baby on the way, and i can't believe he would wait this long to tell me, if she didn't get pregnant i wouldn't have known that they fucked which is my problem, bryson thinks just because i love him that i won't love him from afar the minute he fucks up, and as cold as it may seem i mean it.

my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, i definitely ignore it- but whoever was at the door started to knock again, but harder. i get up and walk through my house- it's cold as hell. looking through my peep hole and seeing that it's covered- asshole.

i open the door to see who it is, my soul leaving my body i fall to the floor, looking up and seeing marcus standing at my door with a gun, walking inside and closing the door gently behind him. crying and begging for my life. "you look so cute begging for mercy, i'm not gonna kill you get up." he said rubbing his gun on my leg.

" he said rubbing his gun on my leg

MARCUS.

standing up and wiping my tears, being sure to keep my distance from him. he sat down on my couch and patted the spot beside him, keeping his gun in his hand. "i brought this so you could listen to what i have to say." he said as i sat down on the farthest spot on the couch.

"fuck you." i spat, he gave me that cold look he gave me from that night, sending shivers down my spine. he began to move closer, i began to back up until i was in a corner, he began to kiss on my neck, i tried to push him off me until he grabbed my wrists and put them above my head on the wall. "i missed you, sy." he whispered in my ear as he licked my earlobe.

"marcus, please." i begged as he picked me up and gently laid me down on the couch, kissing on my neck going down to my stomach, taking off my clothes as i laid there, there was no point in even fighting him on this.

"i'm sorry about last time, they made me do it, i came to show you how bad i felt." he said as he began to slip two fingers inside me, going in and out, staring me in my eyes as i tried to fight how good this felt.

"don't fight it, i know you like it." he said in his deep, soothing voice. he moved closer to me, and i was still scared, my blood was pumping and my adrenaline was through the roof, i was scared, but at the same time i trusted him. "you mines now." he said.

he got up and started to take off his clothes, and walked into my room. me getting up and following him, still unsure of what to expect from him, i seen him laying on my bed, jacking off to get himself ready for what we were about to do.

 me getting up and following him, still unsure of what to expect from him, i seen him laying on my bed, jacking off to get himself ready for what we were about to do

would i regret this? probably. but right now my mind is clouded and i'll worry about the consequences later.

"you got a condom?" i asked, finally breaking my silence as i looked at him, he pulled out a condom from his pants pockets. "i gotchu." he said as he applied it on his long dick, looking at me and telling me to come here.

he placed his fingers on my chin and pulled my ear to his mouth. "i want you to ride me." he said as he flashed those pretty teeth at me, i know i'm stupid but it's something about him that's drawing me to him.

i squatted over him and began to slip his length inside me, with no lube due to me already being kind of moist down there. "fuck, sy." he groaned as my tight hole clenched around his tip. i began to go up and down, feeling all of him inside me.

"you like that baby?" he asked as he gripped my ass cheeks and began to fuck me, forcing me to cream on him and leak down to his balls.

"damn, already? i'm hittin' yo spot?" he asked as i sucked on my nipple and stroked deeper inside of me, hitting my spot violently as i began to scream his name. "fuck, marcus!" i moaned as i wrapped my arms around him, wanting to feel more of him, i've never been satisfied like this when it came to sex.

he's got me right where he wants me.

"c'mere." he said as he looked me dead into my eyes, for some reason i knew exactly what to do, i opened my mouth and spit into his, he swallowed it and began to rub my nipple with one hand while his other was wrapped around my waist. kissing me passionately, while tonguing me violently.

"da-daddy, im finna cum." i moaned as i could feel my manhood throbbing, finally cumming on his stomach, after he scooped my substance up with his index finger he put it in his mouth and swallowed it. "tastes sweet." he said as he smiled at me.

he proceeded to thrust inside of me, still hitting my spot as i began to run out of breath, he laid his head back as his strokes began to slow down. "oh my god." he says as he started to look at me. "i'm really surprised you did that." he said turning his hat to the side.

he started to put his shirt and his underwear, in my head i'm thinking he's about to leave but he just lays in the bed and pulls me closer to him. "can i talk to you about something?" he asked, i'm really not sure why this man is in my house.

"i really wanna say that i'm sorry about what i did to you, i let my anger get the best of me, and i shouldn't have, there were plenty of ways i could've went about it but when it comes to the gang life it was either rape you or kill you, and i didn't wanna do that so i had to take the other route, and i'm sorry, i know it was traumatic and i wanted to come and redeem myself and this time have consent to replace the memory of what happened, i know you'll never forgive me, or forget what i did but i did what i had to, and i'm sorry, goidnight." he said as he kissed me on the forehead and started to get quiet, clearly drifting off to sleep.

leaving me in my thoughts, this man had to rape me, i mean that doesn't make it okay but now i see the reasoning, he could've killed me but he didn't... i remember bryson telling me that if they don't rape or kill the problem then they get killed.

i have a lot to ponder on.

uh, hey?
𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.