☆ - seven.

"mornin' cuh

"mornin' cuh." i said as i hugged symere as he walked out the bathroom into his room. "goodmorning bryson." he said back with a dry tone, leaving my hug instantly. "what's wrong?" i asked genuinely confused on what i did.

"because, you're confusing me, and i don't like being confused." he said in a frustrated tone. "how, man." i asked sitting on the couch he had in his room in front of the table he also had.

i pulled out my scale from my bag and put it along with my weed into the table, and started to weigh and bag my shit while i listened to him talk. "like, your supposed to be this big rapper from grape street, i mean bitches is literally throwing they pussies at you, and you choose me?" he ranted.

"lemme' stop you right there, we ain't dating or none of that, so get that out yo head, i ain' gay, i just like the vibe you gimme, and i feel like i can trust you, don't fuck this up." i said, not even looking at him.

"nobody said that, i'm not even looking for a relationship right now, so if you could shut the fuck up and let me talk please, i'm just saying like what made you wanna kiss me last night?" he asked, sitting on the bed, i could feel him staring at me.

"i don't know, i just wanted to, i guess." i said, i genuinely don't know why i asked for a kiss from this man, i guess it was the weed.

"i think i just got too high and started acting off of that, so if i made you think it was something more than what i told you i'm sorry." i said standing up and walking over to him.

holding both my hands on the side of his face, i plant a kiss on his forehead and give him a hug, i know he'll probably end up getting attached to me and falling in love, but i just can't stop touching him, i love hugging him and laying with him, but i just can't be with him because i know he'll want to be together in public and i just won't be able to give him that.

between my fans, my niggas, and my mom? i don't think i'll ever even explore that part of my emotions, my mom will kick me out and disown me, my fans will stop supporting me, and my grape street niggas will kill me, i have too much on the line right now, maybe later in life.

"see? like you keep touching on me and rubbing on me but you claim that you not gay." he said, looking up at me.

"shut up." i said as i grabbed his chin and gave him a kiss on his plump lips, his kisses were so soft and heart warming. we both pulled away and looked around at everything but each other, it wasn't awkward... okay it was.

"bryson, i think you should go." he said, still not looking at me. "what?" i said getting kind of angry. "i ain't do shit to you, you kicking me out because i don't wanna be with you." i snapped.

"bryson, i didn't mean it li-"

"nah, fuck you." i spat, i didn't mean any of it but i'm just angry, i tried to be myself and as comfortable as i could around him and i tell him i can't give him a relationship and he kicks me out.

"bryson, i just need some time to think, damn." he said as he tried to stop me from storming out of his house, but i wasn't tryna hear that shit.

i left, walking down the hall to the elevator that would take me to the main entrance, i started to smell vanilla scented perfume, i only know one bitch that stays over here and wears vanill-

"uh, bryson?" i heard, i turned around to only be met with mariah, god damn she crazy as hell but she look good as fuck right now.

"i missed you bae." she said rubbing on my dick through my sweatpants, i tried my best not to give in but i need to get my mind off of that symere shit. "mane, let's go to yo' place." i said putting my bookbag on. "you ain't said shit but a word." she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her.

fuck i hope i don't regret this.