☆ - two.

that was my first concert with a crowd that big no cap, i was nervous the entire time

that was my first concert with a crowd that big no cap, i was nervous the entire time. i bout had to shit twice throughout the show, this one girl pulled out her titties and had my name drew on them, i don't see why girls feel the need to do things like that for attention, i want women to respect themselves.

"yo' that one dude that was rappin' yo songs back to back and didn't mess up a word? that nigga deserve an award or something." my homeboy kentrell said, lightning up his blunt that he rolled- pretty expeditiously, taking along pull and exhaling the smoke from his lungs and into the air on my tour bus.

"really though, li' cuh rap my shit better than me, and i wrote it." i said kind of giggling at the fan of mine, he really was a good looking dude though, he had long bouncy hair which told me he took care of himself, he had nice green eyes and full lips, i'm not gay i just observed the fact that he was nice looking.

"nigga, fuck you thinkin' bout?" kentrell said waving me out of my little day dream, i just found it weird how i was thinking about this guy and i didn't even know him. "my bad bruh, pass that shit." i said reaching for the blunt.

him passing it to me, i inhaled it as deep as i could, and exhaled letting all my stress and problems go along with the smoke, kentrell already falling asleep on the couch across from me.

laughing to myself and pulling out my phone, unlocking it and going on my explore page on instagram to see what's been going on today, of course i see my videos of me on stage , but i seen one video that caught my eye.

it was a video of me from the front row point of view, i click on the page to see who it came from and with my luck, it was the guy.

i scroll on his page to sorta' lurk and see what he does, he models, does hair videos, all that, lil buddy on the grind. "who you buy this from?" i asked kentrell as i looked at the blunt, tightly rolled, pearled if you would.

he could always roll though, ever since middle school that nigga kentrell would roll the tightest blunts, i never was a roller but i started since i would get the urge to smoke by myself. "i got that shit from mookie." he said, slouching in the seat with his hoodie tied around his head, half asleep.

"mookie always had good connects when it came to weed." i said smiling, still on the boy's page, i seen in his bio it said "lGbt." so i'm guessing he's gay, i click my phone off and lay on the couch that was on my tour bus, drifting off to sleep.

" so i'm guessing he's gay, i click my phone off and lay on the couch that was on my tour bus, drifting off to sleep

"he call me big prdddd, come make this pussy prdddd." i rapped as i scrolled on tik tok, ashiya laying beside me still in shock of what happened a few hours before, and the other two laying on my couch that i have in the side of my room.

"man you really just met nle choppa." ashiya said out loud, taking out her airpod. "right, the nigga acting chill as fuck, like he don't be calling that man his husband." ariana said from under the blanket, still kind of drunk.

"fuck y'all." i said pausing my tiktok laughing, "that man is not worried about me." i said putting my airpod back in. "boy, that man finna come find yo ass, did you see how he was focusing on you?" ariana said, taking the blanket off of her head from getting hot i guess. "yeah, baby, i think mr. potts want some of that strawberry shortcake." shae said getting up and smacking her ass.

"don't hype him up before he start stalking the man more than he already do." ashiya said nudging me with her elbow and laughing.

"girl fuck you." i said mushing her head, trying to ignore them. a notification came up on my phone and i scrolled my screen down to see what it was.

[ nlechoppamusic liked your photo. ]

the fuck.

chile-

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.