10Stone

10
Third Person

Dante quickly arrived at Katara's clinic. When he entered he did not see anyone.

'What the? Where the hell is she? ' He thought.

He was about to shout when Katara emerged from one of the door. She was still wearing a surgery uniform. When she saw him, she immediately removed her surgical mask and then approached him.

"Where is Jaime?"

"We just finished removing the bullet from her shoulder. Don't worry, she's safe. Just wait here first because she will be transferred to her room."

He breathed a sigh of relief at what she said.

After Jaime moved to one of the rooms he immediately entered and stood next to the girl.

He grabbed her hand and brought it to her lips.

"Princess. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please open those eyes for me, baby. I promise, I will protect you from now on. I will not give you to your father."

"Wait a minute. I just finished the operation and then you want to wake up her immediately?"

He saw Katara at the door leaning with Flake. Flake smiled at him and went straight into the room.

"I can smell inlove here." He starts with a smile.

"Don't start, Flake." He threatened.

"I was nervous when I saw Jaime unconscious on the stretcher while the nurses pushing it." Katara leaned to the other side.

"I saw her scar. And I know it's not normal because of its length." She continues.

"She said it came from an accident. But now, I do not believe in that thing because of the fact that her own father is hurting her." He stroked Jaime's forehead and face.

"The question is, why did they do that to his own daughter? I don't understand. He's hurting her. His own daughter."

"That's also what I want to know but I can't get anything. "

"Well, we'll find out later. By the way, I already talked to Ms. Hayes. She's coming tomorrow."

"Good. Can you give us privacy?"

"Sure." She signaled to Flake then left together.

He picked up his cellphone and called Leon.

"We've got the information. It's from Italy. I saw something that will definitely surprise you."

"Wait for me. I'm going there." He kissed her on the forehead before leaving the room.

He saw Flake and Katara in the hallway. "Watch her." Katara nodded and Flake salute to him like a child. He just shaked his head.

When he arrived at the base he immediately went to the meeting room. When he opened the door, Ysabelle and Leon and the other members were there.

"What did you see?" Leon handed him a paper. Her eyes widened when she saw the picture.

"It was a sniper who killed your mother. It was 3,000 meters away from the target. And all I can say is, that person is a professional. Like what the f * ck! That was a quiet distance." The paper was tangled because of the clench of his fist. "Did you find any information about this sniper?"

Leon showed something to the projector and played a video. "It was taken before the incident. It was taken from the CCTV of the building. A woman entered the back door with a long case. It was a professional because you could not really get the face at any angle. That was all we saw and no one followed. "

"What if, she came out in front like a civilian. "Ysabelle commented.

"That's possible. It's like the movies I see." Ramon agreed.

"I also saw something in the scene where the sniper was stationed." Leon handed a new picture to him again.

"I think that person had a fight. So we didn't get anything because the blood was dry and so on." He gave another picture.

"We saw that in the distance. We tried to get the fingerprint but nothing came out. It is not a typical knife.

Such things are rare, usually made for personal or signature."

"What about the sniper tools? You didn't see anything?"

"Other than the knife, I saw an earring." Leon provided another image.

The gold moon can be seen, only half a moon and in the middle is a gem.

"Couldn't it be Emmanuel's men? You know Emmanuel killed your father, it's not surprising that he was also behind this. Now you were right in your suspicion that Emmanuel did all this. It was answered, you have all your questions. "

He looked at Leon then nodded. Leon already knew what to do so he followed Dante to his office.

"I want you to dig more information about Emmanuel's men. You can definitely find him because of his talent." He was talking to the sniper.

"We have a lot of leads so it will be easy."

When Leon left, Dante did not lose focus on the paper where the picture of the earring was.

This woman is not just one of Emmanuel's men. By judging this piece, this is very expensive and it's rare.

Particularly, the stone.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡¤

-not edited-