15 He's really annoying

-not edited-

15

Jaime Carter

I frowned as I looked at the two men who were now smearing blood on their lips while facing each other on the sofa. They still have a dark gaze for each other. I approached Dante and was about to sit next to him when I heard my older brother sneeze in front of me so I leaned over and sat in the single chair.

'What a jerk'. I just scratched the back of my head.

"Why did you leave your father's power?" Dante asked.

My older brother looked at him but the annoyance still lingered in his eyes. "It's none of your business to care. Can you just leave here?"

"Antonio." I glared at him stopping to whatever he was going say.

"What's going on Jaime? Why do you know each other? You know that man is angry with our father. This person almost killed me. Then it happened that this man is your boyfriend?"

"We have no relationship." I correct him.

When I turned to Dante, his eyes was glaring at me. What I said was true. We have no relationship.

"Tell me, Dante, what are you planning to do with my sister? Do you want to take revenge on what happened to your parents? If that is what you want, do not let her involve here because she has nothing to do with it. Jaime is out of this mess and she's nothing to do with  your parents." Dante stood up then adjusted his clothes.

"I have no intention of harming your sister. If you think I will just use Jaime, you are wrong. Yes, I will admit to you. That was really my intention at first but ..." He stopped speaking and looked at me. "... I find her adorable and I like her."

I looked at him after I heard what he said. He likes me. He really likes me. I even smiled secretly. Not wanting to hear anything I stood up at once and said, "I'm just going in my room."

"Don't take too long. We need to go back to the base. This apartment is not safe because your father's men is still around." Dante stated. As an answer I nodded at him.

"Wait! What do you mean Dante?" My older brother asked in astonishment.

"I don't know but we had an agreement with your father. He knew that Jaime was with me and he wanted to get her back. We are just here in this conversation, why don't you tell me why they really want to get Jaime? "

My older brother looked at me and seemed to be sending me away. I just looked at him badly before leaving the living room. I want to listen to their conversation. And hear what older brother will say to Dante. Dante still did not know why I ran away from my father's hand. And I have no intention of telling him that.