31Suffer

-not edited-

31
Jaime Carter

"I'm what?"

Surprised, I turned to Katara who was now staring at me. She nodded slowly then smiled bitterly. "I thought I couldn't save the baby but he's strong and just fine plus you haven't lost that much blood yet, so that's why. So, I suggest you Jaime. You need to be careful for your baby. I know it's hard for you especially for him and I know that there's a problem between you two now. Are you gonna tell him about this? "

"No." I answered immediately.

Oh my gosh! I 'm pregnant. I can't let him know. But I'm afraid he might just get hurt me. What if Dante hurts me? I know he still hates what I did and that can’t be removed from his system. I still killed his mother.

"Tell me, Jaime. I know you have amnesia and I just want to know if your memories are coming back. I just want you to take care of yourself. Don't stress out and avoid those memories that will stress you or hurt you. The baby is weak. But I will give you vitamins for that."

"My memory is slowly coming back but it is fragmented. I can't explain it properly yet. There are some and that includes my memory of the murder of Dante's mother."

Katara sat down next to me and placed the papers on the side table then held my hand. I looked at her in surprise.

"Listen Jaime. You shot Don, didn't you?" I nodded.

"You used a rifle, is that yours?" I shook.

I didn't know what she wanted to convey but I just listened and answered.

"I knew it." She cursed but I never heard it because it was so weak.

"Katara. What's the matter?"

"What about the earring?"

"What earring?"

I was confused by what she was saying. She picked up her phone and fiddled with it then presented it to me. I saw my earring there.

Why do they have a photo of it? "Why do you have a picture of that earring?" I asked.

"They saw this earring in the very spot where the sniper who killed Don's mother was stationed and they saw its pair in your room in the mansion. No, I shouldn't have told you this because you are pregnant and you are forbidden to stressed out. I'm sorry." She immediately stood up and was about to take a step when I called her.

She turned to me. "Before the incident. I remember fighting with Anicca."

She frowned then approached me. "Who's Anicca?"

"Angelo's younger sister."

"Jaime. We'll talk later. You need more rest."

I nodded then smiled at her. She responded with a sweet smile and then kissed me on the forehead before leaving the room. Closing the door drowned my mind in the past.

Anicca got an earring from me before the incident happened.

And I know Anicca and I were both there. That’s right, Anicca and I were both there and there’s a possibility I wasn’t the one who killed Dante’s mother. But what if, I was. But Katara said earlier that an earring was found where the killer of Dante's mother was located and it means it wasn't me.