19Italy

-not edited-

19

Dante Ventura

Fuck! Can someone tell me any good news about Jaime? I sighed and looked at Flake with annoyance, who was kneeling in front of me. His bruise can be seen in his left eye.

"Don, I'm sorry I can't really stop her. She even pointed a gun at me when I didn't agree." He defends himself.

Leon approached me. "Don, they didn't see Jaime. They also didn't see his brother."

I blinked even more at what Leon said. How long will I have to wait to see Jaime again. My princess.

"I want you to find Jaime, even if you search the whole world I will never care as long as I see Jaime again. No one will stop until you find her. I need her location right now."

Some days I have not slept. And no matter how hard I try to sleep, I can't do it. Jaime is always on my mind and I am afraid she might be in danger. I thought when I returned to the mansion I would see er and tell her why I did not bring her instead. But that was not what I expect.

When I came back, I did not see her but just  Leon who punched Flake hard. And that's when I found out why. I wanted to hurt Flake but it wasn't his fault either and I didn't know what to do. Flake told me why he followed us to Italy. I want to be happy that Jaime is already having feelings for me but I get nervous when I think that Jaime is gone.

She was also not at Carter's mansion. I knew that because of the hidden cameras that Venus put on. That was the job I asked her to do while I was with her in the mansion.

It's good that she did that without a problem. I know Emmanuel is smart but I am smarter than him so I made him stupid.

I already have half the mafia in Italy in exchange for his daughter but of course I will not give my princess. Emmanuel just can't get what I want to convey.

Where are you, Jaime? I really miss you.

I startled when the phone rang on my desk. I stood up then approached it. Flake was still there kneeling and bowing.

"Hello."

"I don't know what's your game, Ventura. You thought I would never know that my daughter is out of your hand, we talked and you cheated on me."

"Wait. Jaime just escaped don't worry we'll find her as soon as possible."

"How can you find that woman there if she is here in Italy. I thought you were better than me but I was wrong in that matter. Because of you, all my plans were ruined. Do you know who is with her? With that woman now?
Who is holding her now? "

My grip on the phone tightened.

"What do you mean?"

"She is in Salvonto's hands."

I was about to speak when the line died.

Fuck! Who is Salvonto?

"Flake." His head rose.