14I own her

-not edited-

14

Dante Ventura

"What the fuck did you say ?! You let her go ?! The fuck with your excuses!"

I threw my phone on the floor and slammed open the office door. I went to the meeting room. I abruptly opened the door again with loud thud to cause surprises of my staff inside.

Leon looked at me in astonishment and immediately asked  when I get close to him.

"What happened?" I did not answer him but I confronted my staff.

"I need you to find Jaime right now."

They immediately stood up and acted.

"What happened to Jaime?" Ysabelle asked worriedly.

"She left the mansion with a driver but the driver found in the middle of the road and was lifeless."

"What about Jaime?"

"I don't know. But I feel like she did that thing too."

"How can you be so sure? What if her father kidnapped her ?!" Ysabelle shouted.

Leon grabbed her and held her.
"Stop it. We'll find Jaime." Leon said to his girlfriend.

"Release me. I will look for Jaime." Ysabelle tries to get rid of Leon.

"Babe! There you are."

The three of us looked at the door and find Venus grinning like an idiot. Venus immediately hugged me as she approached me.

"I miss you, Babe."

"You! Because of you Jaime left and now she is in danger." Ysabelle sighed angrily and tried to get closer to Venus.

Wait. What did she say?

"What do you mean Ysabelle? She and Jaime have met?"

"Yes yesterday and that fucking daughter of a bitch threatened Jaime."

I held Venus' arm tightly as she let go of me and refused to look at me.

"What did you say to Jaime?"

"Who? I don't know that Jaime. Babe, you're hurting me."

"You will be really hurt if you don't tell me what you said to Jaime." I want to strangle her until she loses her breath but I still need her for my plans.

"Who is that Jaime, I don't know him."

"Please spare us any more of your bad manners, chutzpah, irony and hypocrisy, after you destroyed our lunch and stop playing a victim in front of Don." Ysabelle groaned.

Venus fell silent and looked at the emptiness as if she was worried after her eyes widened but it also disappeared and she stared at Ysabelle. "So, she's Jaime. Why are you angry when what I've said was true, isn't it Babe? " She once smiled at me.

"We'll talk later."

Then I let her go and left. I will look for Jaime. And I only have one thing on my mind. The one she used to stay in. I remember last night that she wanted to go back there. And I also know that until the morning she ended up crying.