27Suitcase

-not edited-

27
Jaime Carter

"Kill Angelo."

My whole body stiffened when I heard what my father said.

He wants me to kill Angelo. But, why? "Why do you want to kill Angelo? He did nothing but help you. He didn't betray and do something that would make you angry and get into the situation where you want to kill him. Angelo also became your son when he was here. He did everything for you but now you want him to disappear just like that? And are you really ordering that thing to me? Don't you really have any mercy even a little bit in your heart ?! " I couldn't stand it and I exploded in front of him.

Angelo is a good person. It was unfortunate because he ended up with someone like my father who had a bowel obstruction.

"Try yelling at me again Jaime, I'll send your head to Dante. Why are you so upset and acting like an inocent angel if you were able to kill his sister then? If you hadn't-"

"Wait." I cut off him from what he had to say. "What do you mean I killed Angelo's sister?" I asked in shock.

This is what is confusing even now. My memory hasn’t fully returned yet but I don’t remember me killing Anicca except Dante’s mother. This is big news to me and I didn’t expect it.

All I remember about her is that she threatened my life. We had fight in the hallway when we meet. That's all and nothing else but what is it that my father says I killed Annica?

"You killed her and it's just sad because Angelo didn't know about it. What he knew was that his sister died because of her mission but what he didn't know, she was just next to him. His fianceè." His smirk spread to his lips as he sat down comfortably.

"No. I didn't kill Annica. Is this another lie because my memory hasn't returned yet? Dad-no scratch it-Emmanuel, no matter what you say I won't believe it. You fooled me then but now you won't . "

He laughed then stood up. He approached me and touched my hair then give more pressure so I looked up. I winced at the pain I felt.

"You just got away from here you've become a fighter? Is it because of Dante? Maybe at this time he already knows the truth. Do you think Dante will still come here to save you? What you did is sure he won't forgive you and what he wants all he can do is kill you or bury you alive six feet under the ground. So is Angelo because of what you did to his sister. "

He laughed again while still holding my hair. "Maybe he is coming here to kill you. And what if Angelo finds out too? Ohh poor Jaime you don't have an ally so just stay here, be a good girl just like before and do everything I order. I can still save you from people who want to kill you . "

"I don't need that. Even you, you want to kill me. What else can you make different from them?"

He even pulled my hair. "You know what I hate the most, Jaime? I hate those who answer me and don't respect me. I'm still your father!" He yelled.

"And I'm still your daughter!" I shout too.

My tears flowed. It hurts more and his grip on my hair tightens.

"I don't have a daughter like you who is rebellious. Since your older brother left, you two have disappeared from my life."

He pushed me hard causing me to fall to the floor. "Get ready. You still have a job and this is what you'll remember Jaime, when you try to run away again I won't hesitate to kill you."