22I really am

-not edited-

22
Jaime Carter

I woke up to hear a noise. In the morning, I immediately heard shouting. I turned around and there was no Dante there except the crumpled blanket.

I was about to get up when I felt the pain between my thighs.

Gosh! Looks like I can't really walk it. I lay down on the bed again and waited for someone to enter. I'm already wearing Dante's white polo he wore last night. I don’t know how many times Dante claimed me. It was almost dawn when he stopped. I also don't know what kind of dick he has that can't be reduced to being hard.

My attention was turned to the door when it suddenly opened and the annoyed Dante entered. Her hair is messy and he is only wearing pants.

I forced myself to sit on the bed and lean on the headboard. "What happened? Why is your face like that? Is there a problem?" I ask.

He went over to the bed and sat on the side. Put the elbow on his knees and put his palms on his face.

I put my hand behind his back and caressed him. "Is there a problem, Dante?" I repeat.

He removed his hand from her face then turned to me. "Ysabelle and I talked. She wanted to see you but I told her I couldn't because you're tired."

I blushed. Remembered what happened last night.

"Can you help me in the bathroom. I can't stand, my whole body hurts, especially down there."

He smiled at me then brought his face closer and kissed me quickly.

So, Ysabelle and Dante turned out to be noisy outside the room. I haven't been with Ysabelle in a long time since I got back here. I hope she doesn't leave later so that I can have someone with me when Dante leaves.

He carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the counter. He turned on the faucet then filled the bathtub.

Then he turned to me and removed the button of his polo shirt that I was wearing one by one.

He took it off and put it on the side then lifted me up again and put me in the lukewarm water.

He stepped back a little then took off his pants. Then, I saw his hard and big dick again.

He went down into the water and sat on the other side then pulled me closer to him. He sat me on his lap and I felt his cock stabbing my ass. I just leaned on his chest and savored the heat coming from his body.

"Are you sore?" He whispered in my ear then bit it.

"Hmmm" I nodded.

"Rest first. I'll just bring your breakfast up so you don't move too much. I'll leave you here first because I have work to do today. Let's just meet tonight." I nodded again.

He kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tightly. "You're my girlfriend now."

I've been in the room for two hours and I'm so bored. After I had breakfast even at noon I just lay down and stared at the ceiling. Ysabelle is not here, she left with Dante and Leon. And I don’t know where.