25Dante

-not edited-

25
Jaime Carter

I slammed the door of Dad's office shut. Annoyed, I walked down the hallway. I was about to turn when I ran into someone.

"Ouch!" I winced in pain when my left shoulder hit the wall.

Annoyed I turned to the one who hit me and I was even more annoyed when I saw Anicca's face.

"Look where you're going, bitch." She says so.

I crossed my arms. "Excuse me, it's you who should looked where you were going. You're here at my house so fix your behavior." I said in annoyance.

Anicca is Angelo's younger sister and from the beginning we didn't really get along. She didn't want me for his older brother and she has a thick face to tell me that.

It was as if she was the one who's going to marry me.

"I don't like you."

"The feeling is mutual, bitch." I said then turned away.

I have a lot to think about, and this witch got my way again. My day was so bad it got even worse when I saw her face.

When I came outside Angelo immediately greeted me. I smiled at him and ran over to him. I hugged him tightly. "I have a gift for you." With smile, said.

My smile widened even more.
"Where?"

He opened the car door then he took something from there. He pulled out a bunch of flowers and a small box.

"Here." He handed them to me.

"Ow. How sweet. You know my day is bad today, it's good that you're here and my annoyance with everyone is reduced."

"Open it." He was pointing to the box so I just opened it. A very beautiful earring opened up to me. Very nice design. Half moon and with a stone in the middle. Not just an ordinary stone but a precious stone.

"You like it?"

"No." He looked at me in shock.

I smiled at him. "I love it." Then I kissed him on the lips quickly and hugged him. "Thank you Angelo for always being here for me. I don't know what I'll do without you."

"Jaime." I opened up my eyes when I heard Lhea's voice. Draw the pain in my head then sit down. I was still backing away when I saw Lhea at the foot of the bed with both hands on her waist and one eyebrow raised.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? What are you doing here and why don't you go home to the mansion?"

I shook my head because of the pain I felt. "Do you have a painkiller there?"

"What happened? Did you and Don fight?"

I did not speak. I got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen to get some water. I opened the refrigerator and took mineral water and gulped. I knew Lhea just followed me so I turned to her. "Is it bad for me to come here? Don't look at me like I ran away."