𝚊 𝚞 𝚝 𝚑 𝚘 𝚛 ' 𝚜 𝚗 𝚘 𝚝 𝚎

wow, holy scrap. i just finished a book.

i just fiNisHEd a book. what the- oh my lord. i'm genuinely freaking out. holy cow.

well, first things first- thank you!! thanks to literally everyone who clicked on this book, whether you're a ghost reader, commented or voted once or twice, or you're one of our frequent commenters, you guys are AMAZING. like, oh my god. but, i do have a few specific thank yous to dish out for this. :)

to luka: for the love of- i love you, but the amount of times you've called out my foreshadowing or guessed what happened next correctly is not human. i'm convinced you're a time traveller. but seriously- thank you for being the first commenter on this series! yes, that last chapter was for you, you'd recommended a chapter where angry girls on their period go off on some of the soldiers around base, so there it is! i hope you enjoyed that part, haha. <3

to lovelyloo: oh my lord you are the absolute sweetest person i've ever encountered in one of my books! you're just so lovely [noooo, that totally wasn't a play on words] and sweet and i want to give you the biggest hug ever. <3 good luck on your own book, and i'll definitely keep reading it whenever i get the time! your writing is absolutely wonderful!

and to my favorite girl on earth, my other half, mikayla <3: honestly i had no idea what i was doing when i started this fic. i sorta just built something up as i went along, and suddenly this was born from it! and holy cow is it great. :) i'm so excited to write this over the course of the next few months, (or year or whatever) and there will be times when you want to tear my hair out because of it, haha. anyways, enough of that- i'm so happy i got the absolute luck i did of a best friend, and none of this could even be possible if it wasn't for you and your passive aggressive motivational skills. :)

and the news everyone is curious for- when's the next book coming out?

well, i haven't written anything for it yet, but i do have a set goal for myself. after all of this, i'm going to need a break from writing for at least a week, and then some time to plan and write.. so let's aim for february 17th. :)

if i don't have the first chapter or two out by then, feel free to spam me. 

anyways, that's it my gators!! thank you, so, so much for joining mikayla and i on this journey! we love seeing you guys comment or vote or even just add this to your reading lists!

see you next time!
- crocodile <3