Chapter Two

One month later
I still haven't spoken to my mum or Jason. I currently am sleeping on a air mattress in Olivia's apartment and my stuff was stolen when I put it in a storage facility.

My life's been great.

Today though, it's hopefully looking up, cause I'm meeting up with someone to talk about if I can live in their apartment with them.

I didn't get much details, I just know they go by Bear.

That could be a male or female.

I wore a nice white skirt and a black button up. I wanted to show this person, that I was serious.

It's also great cause it's literally in Olivia's apartment complex.

I walk up the stairs to 4f. The apartment was up the very end, where the light was flashing. Creepy.

I timidly knock and hear scrambling inside.

The door slams open and my jaw drops.

A sex god stood before me. Luscious dark brown hair, slightly curly, falling across his face, but not hiding the sexy emerald eyes. Tattoos littered his arms and neck, and he raises an eyebrow at me.

Shit, I forgot he was actually human and was checking him out.

"I'm Danny," I murmur. "I was contacting you about your free room?"

He grunts. "Danny is a boys name."

So deep and sexy.

"Short for Daniella," I state. "C-can I come in?"

He grunts again and gets out of the way. I walk in, admiring the layout.

As you walk in, on the left was a nice black counter top, kitchen. There was no dining room, but he has some nice stools, by the counter top. His living room was also attached to the kitchen, only having four pieces of furniture in it.

1. Couch
2. Tv cabinet
3. Tv
4. Coffee table

I walk over to the other to the bathroom and find it nice and clean.

I'm impressed.

Jason was so messy when it came to the bathroom.

The bathroom had a white tiled wall, a shower with a seperate bath and a sink that had a mirror on top of it.

"Where's the toilet?" I ask.

He points to a door that's closed and I open it. It was just a room with a toilet.

I walk down the hallway and was about to open a door when his hand comes out and stops me. "No."

"Okay," I mumble, letting go of the door handle. I turn around and open the other door. The walls were white, except the one with the window, where a mural of a bunch of roses were painted on it. I open the window and nearly awe at the view.

You could see the entire city.

"It's beautiful," I murmur.

He just grunts again and when I turn around, he was leaning against the door frame his arm crossed. He even makes that hot.

"Do you have any questions for me?" I ask.

"Do you cook?" He asks coldly.

"A little," I say. "Don't expect a whole three course meal though," I joke.

He didn't even smile.

"Do you clean?"

"I do," I answer. "But it looks like you keep that end good anyway."