Chapter Twenty Six

I turn around trying to get comfortable on the tough couch. When I open my eyes , I scream, seeing Bear watching me sleep, as he sits on the coffee table. "Fuck sake Bear," I yell, clutching my heart. "That's the second time you've done that."

"Sorry," he grumbles.

I postions myself on my back and grab his hand. He takes that as his cue to cuddle with me on the small couch. It was him pretty much him on top of me, resting his head on my shoulder. I stroke his arms, closing my eyes in content. "How's your head?" I murmur.

"Fine," he answers. "I don't get hangovers."

"Bitch," I mutter.

He chuckles and kisses my shoulder. "Sorry I broke your bed."

"It's fine," I mumble. "It was so worth, seeing you drunk."

He groans, making me giggle. "I hate myself."

"Who'd you go out with?" I ask.

"Darren," he answers. "We needed to sit down and talk."

"That was a good idea," I state.

He hums. "I'm sorry I've been a little distant lately."

"What-"

"Mac told Darren, who told me," he claims. He pulls away from my shoulder and places a soft kiss on my lips. "It's what Mac said."

"That you don't deserve me?" I question. He nods. "Mitch, I love-"

"I know," he cuts me off. "Still doesn't mean she isn't right."

"She isn't," I argue. "Bear you are the most perfect guy for me. You take care of me, you cherish me and you certainly don't cheat on me with my mother." He chuckles.

"It still got to me," he mumbles. "Especially since her opinion matters to me."

"Cause your close," I state.

"Well we were," he mutters. He suddenly grunts and gets up. "I-I have to go."

"Don't go," I whisper, sitting up. "Don't shut me out."

"I'm not-"

"You are," I state. "When something becomes too emotional you leave."

He huffs and starts running his hands through his hair. "Because it's too painful," he says.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. I get up and stand in front of him. "Talk to me," I whisper.

"I can't," he croaks.

"Bear, talk to me," I say, in a more firm tone.

He opens his eyes and I see the tears threatening to come out. "She's one of the closest people to me, and she said something like that," he says. "How am I suppose to come back from that, when all that replays in my head is that, Mac says I don't deserve you."

"H-have you been taking your meds?" I ask.

"Of course I have," he growls. He groans and clutches his hair. "They only do so little, Daniella."

I take his hand softly in mine and lead him into his bedroom. I lay down on the bed and pat the spot next to me. He slowly climbs in and rests his head on my chest. "I love you," I whisper, running my fingers through his hair.

He hums. "I love you too."

*
Sunday was cleaning day for Bear and I. This morning alone I had cleaned my room, the bathroom and the living room. Bear had just laid on the couch watching How I Met Your Mother.

There was a knock at the door and I stop mopping the floor, to open it.

It was Mac.

And she was holding a six pack of beer.

"It Mitch here?" She asks. I nod and let her in.

Bear looks up and scowls at her. He then turns his attention back to the tv.

Mac walks over and stands in front of the tv. "I'm here to say sorry," she says.

Bear huffs. "Sure."

"I am," she argues. "I was wrong to say what I did, when in actual fact, you two are good for each other."

"So then why say it?" Bear asks.

"I'm on these meds, to get pregnant," Mac states. "And my emotions were all over the place."

"That's not an excuse," Bear says.

"I was jealous," she says. "Not because I like bear though," she clarifies. "But because I miss Darren and i's relationship like that."

"Is that beer?" Bear asks. Mac nods. Bear sits up and Mac sits beside him. "Do you want to play COD?"

"I'd like that," Mac murmurs.

"I'll make lunch," I say. They both nod. I get some sausage rolls that were in freezer and put them in the oven.

"So what you on meds for?" Bear asks, as he sets up his video game.

"The doc thinks I'm starting to go infertile," Mac states. "Which isn't good, since Darren and I do want more children."

"Sorry to hear that," Bear says.

"It's fine," Mac murmurs. "We will find another way."

"You guys are great parents," Bear grumbles. "You definitely deserve more children."

"Thanks Bear," Mac says. She starts crying and Bear pats her back awkwardly. "Sorry I'm emotional too," she cries.

"It's fine," he says, awkwardly.

I quickly walk over there and comfort her by pulling her into a hug. She sobs into my shoulder, clutching onto the hoodie I was wearing.

Which was Bear's.

And I only had a pair of skimpy shorts underneath.

It raises up as she clutches onto it, giving Bear a perfect view of my ass. And he was taking it.

I felt his eyes burning holes into my ass cheeks.

"Mac you gotta go," Bear says, standing up.

"Not yet," I hiss at him.

Mac pulls away from me, wiping her eyes. "It's fine, Danny. I know he wants your ass."

"You can stay-"

"I'll be fine," she murmurs. "I want to go catch up with Ying anyway."

I smile at her. "Tell Liv I say hi."

Mac nods. "I will."

We hug one last time and she gets a hug from Bear too, before she leave the apartment. As I turn around, I'm attacked by Bear.

Not literally, he just gets on his knees and starts kissing the inside of my thighs.

"Your so hot," he whispers. He puts me over his shoulder and carries me to his room.

He drops me on the bed, ripping his hoodie off me. "The way your going, your going to have to buy more hoodies," I giggle, pulling his trousers off.

"Why would I do that?" He asks. I gasp as he tweaks at both my nipples. "When you could be naked?"

"In public?" I question. "Other men can see me like that, Be-" I moan as his mouth comes down and sucks at my right nipple. "Fuck."

"Don't ever joke about that," he growls. He yanks off the shorts, along with my underwear, before placing his mouth over my pussy lips.

Using his expert tongue of his, he fucks the shit out of me with it, while his thumb rubs my clit.

I fall over the edge too quickly, clutching his hair and arching my back, screaming his name.

Oh but he doesn't stop.

He keeps eating my pussy till I came about four times and was a incoherent mess.

And I sought of passed out.