Chapter Twenty Four

Danny's POV
"Let's go," I hiss, tugging on Bear's arm.

"No," he growls.

"Yes," I snap.

"No."

"Yes."

"I am not going over to Mac's house," he spat.

"Don't you want to see Natasha?" I murmur.

He growls. "Fine."

So we head down to Darrens place. I decided to bring some rocky road, since Mac and Jay loved it so much.

Mac says this dinner was for Darrens birthday.

"Your here," Mac cheers. "Come in."

"Danny forced me," Bear hisses, as she storms past her.

"He's a delight," Mac comments. Her eyes widen in delight when she sees what I had in my hand. "Your the best," she Squeals

I follow her into the kitchen and put the rocky road in the fridge. "The boys are outside," Jay announces. He nudges me. "You might get to see a drunk Bear today."

"Nice," i say.

Apparently to Jay, Bear is the best drunk. I've been waiting to see it.

"Is he mad at me?" Mac asks.

I shrug. "He looks mad at everyone."

"He's normally keen on seeing his brothers," Mac states. "And he said he was forced to come here."

"I don't know what to tell you," I say. "He's been acting distant with me too."

"How so?" Jay questions.

"He's been getting home late from that job you got him," I state. "And he doesn't sleep with me anymore."

"What? No sex?"

"No just sleeping," I answer. "We had sex this morning."

Jay gags. "Yuck."

"Dinners ready," Darren announces. Hamish, Bear and himself all walked into the room, holding trays of barbecue foods.

"I'm starving," Jay moans.

"Settle," Hamish growls, as Jay tries to start eating. Jay pouts and sits down at the table.

What the hell was that?

Mac sees my confused gaze and smirks at me. "You don't know?"

"Know what?" I ask.

What is with this family and keeping shit from me?

"They are in a controlling relationship," she whispers. "But don't tell the brothers, because they are too stupid to see it."

I giggle as I follow Mac to the table. I squeak when Bear pulls me into his lap. "What are you laughing about?" He murmurs, his hands circling around my waist.

"Just a joke," I lie.

He grumbles something ans starts kissing my neck. "I wanna go home."

"Later," I answer, prying myself off him. I sit beside him and Hamish.

"Natasha," Mac screams. I hear a door open and then little feet peddle against the floor.

Natasha walks into the room and squeals in delight. She runs to Bear and climbs into his lap. "Hey Uncle Bear."

"Hey darling," he murmurs, kissing her cheek.

"Guess what?" She gushes, making herself comfortable in Bear's lap.