Chapter Twenty Three

This chapter will be about Bear's life before he went to jail and during as well

Mitchell's POV
I call Willow for the tenth time, going straight to voicemail.

Why is she hanging up on me?

"You alright?" Crystal asks me, as she pants her toenails on my bed.

I hum. "Willow isn't talking to me."

Crystal gasps. "Why not?"

"I'm gonna go find out now," I mutter, getting up. "Let yourself out."

"Okay."

I storm out of my apartment and head downtown, to Willow's complex.

I bang on her door. "Willow let me in."

"Mitchell I can't talk to you."

"Willow please," I murmur, leaning my head against the door. I hear her sigh and then the door opens.

"You shouldn't be here," she says.

"Willow, I don't even know why I shouldn't be here," I growl. "We've only been on two dates, but I thought they were really good."

"They were," she murmurs.

"Then what's the problem?" I snap.

She flinches. "Your friend."

"Crystal?" I question.

"She's in love with you," Willow states. "She threatens anyone that comes close to dating you, because she doesn't want you with anyone but her."

I frown. "B-but we are just friends."

"She didn't obviously get that memo," Willow mutters. "Good night Mitchell."

She slams the door in my face.

I huff and go back to my apartment. Crystal was still there, eating my potato chips. "That was quick," she comments, not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Did you threaten her?" I ask.

She looks up. "What the hell you on about, Mitchell?"

"She said you threaten her, to stop seeing me," I hiss. "And the other girls."

She huffs. "Your gonna believe them over me?"

"Your not answering my question," I state, crossing my arms.

"Okay fine," she snaps. "I'm in love with you, big deal."

"Y-you can't just threaten every girl I get with, Crystal," I growl. "I haven't even had sex yet, because no girl ever wanted to be with me!"

She stands up and starts trailing her finger down my chest. "Well then make love to me."

"I can't, Crystal," I whisper, pulling her finger away. "Your like a sister to me."