Chapter Fourteen

I walk out of my room the next morning, my head pounding.

I hate alcohol.

I fall face first into the couch. I hear laughter. I turn onto my back and see Bear, sitting on the kitchen counter, drinking coffee.

And looking amazing.

"I was gonna yell at you, but by the look on your face, you've already been through enough," he says.

"You have nothing to yell at me about," I groan.

He sets his coffee down and jumps off the counter, striding towards me. His hand on the back of the couch, he leans down, glaring at me. "Maybe cause you had your friends over when I said no."

"Some of them were your family," I argue. Then hiss, as my voice was loud and it caused a headache.

"I don't care," he says.

"You don't care about anything," I murmur. I close my eyes, hoping it would ease the headache. Then I felt Bear's body on mine.

That definitely opened my eyes.

He places a soft kiss my chin, then my neck, making his way to my ear. "Don't disrespect me, Daniella," he whispers. "I was easy on you this time, but next time you won't be as lucky."

I whine as he gets off me. "Don't go," I whimper.

"I have work," he grumbles. He leans down and tries to place a quick kiss on my mouth, but I grab the back of his head clutching his hair and deepen the kiss.

It's been four months okay!

Completely ignoring the fact, that he had to get to work Bear gets back on top of me, his tongue doing wonders in my mouth.

Bear was a really good kisser.

I wonder what other ways he could use his mouth.

You know what I'm talking about ladies.

I was running out of breath, but I did not give a shit. I wanted to kiss Bear this way forever. I move my hands down clutching his shoulders as his go into my hair and yank it. We break apart and I gasp in pleasure, as he starts sucking on a sensitive part of my neck.

"I really gotta go," he murmurs.

"No," I whisper, pulling him into another kiss. His hands were still in my hair and they clutched so tightly, it burned a little.

But it was also kind of turning me on a bit.

"Please," i whisper, against his lips.

He smirks. His right hand goes up my hoodie and he groans, when he realises I was braless.

It sounded so hot.

I moan, my back arching as he pinches my right nipple. I was super sensitive. For some relief I start grinding against his knee, that was in between his legs. "Fucks that's hot," he whispers. My jaw drops as he rips my hoodie in two.

"That was my favourite sweater," I whisper, laughing. I then become very aware that my boobs were out.

And that Bear was looking at them.

I moan loudly as his mouth, attaches to my left breast, all the while, my right was being pinched and pulled by his hand.

I was going to orgasm, just by him playing with my nipples.

"Bear," I moan. My thrusts get faster against his knee.

He pulls away from my breast and glares at me. "Say my real name."

I was confused for about a second. Then I realised. "Mitchell please," I whine.

He groans and attaches his mouth to my breast once again.

I was on the brink but my thrusting wasn't enough.

"Mitchell," I beg.

He growls and pulls away from my nipple. "What?"

"Fuck me," I say.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Not while your hangover and I'm angry at you," he says. I shiver as he pulls off my track pants. "I'll make you orgasm though."

"Yes," I whisper.

He places a soft kiss on my lips, before travelling down, kissing my breasts. I thought he was gonna stop there, till he kisses down my stomach. He rips my panties off like he did my hoodie and his mouth tightens around my pussy lips.

I clutch his hair and scream in pleasure.

No boy has ever went down on me before.

Not even Jason.

He tongue fucks me, while he brings his thumb down on my clit.

I was there.

"Mitchell," I scream, arching my back, as my body shakes.

It was the best orgasm I've ever had.

He continues to lick and suck down there, while I go through an orgasm. The pleasure was too much that I come again.

I just orgasmed two times in a row.

That has never happened.

When he was satisfied, he pulls away and licks his lips. "You taste good."

I pant, my body still shaking. "Thanks."

"Now I gotta go," he says. He gets off of me and places a kiss on my cheek. "I'll be back after three."

He walks out the door and I melt into the couch.

It was so right of me to have that girls night.

I have to get Bear angry more often.