Chapter 15

I wake up the next morning to someone knocking on my door. I groan and look at the clock. It reads 8:00am. Damn! I slept through my alarm clock. I had to be at the school by 10 for graduation. I tumble out of my bed and stumble over to my door. I open it and I immediately wish I wouldn't have. Weston was on the other side of the door with a smirk on his face when he seen me. I was wearing a really old T-shirt that had so many holes and stains in it with only a pair of underwear underneath.

Weston had stayed with us for two nights and then he felt like he was imposing on us and didn't want to overstay his welcome. We all told him that he could stay for however long. I had let him stay in my room and I was sleeping in Layla's. She would be home for the summer soon but I knew she wouldn't care. Weston, however, wouldn't listen. He had moved in with Dean part time. Dean had started renting an apartment that was about 20 minutes from where Dean used to live. Now Wes is only 30 minutes away from me instead of 4 hours.

I of course knew that he probably wouldn't be staying there for a long period of time. He had already mentioned going back to his house. After seeing the look on my face though, he said he wouldn't go back for a little while longer. I didn't want him to go back and risk getting hurt again or worse. The truth was, I've fell for him. He's won my heart. It's not love but I definitely hold strong feelings for him. I just hope he holds the same feelings.

I was pretty sure that he did. When he visits, he always makes sure to sneak in a kiss or two and then he hugs me. He wouldn't do that if he didn't feel something towards me.

He is doing a lot better now which is a good thing. His bruises are vanishing and his ribs are healing. He doesn't wince in pain anymore and has quit taking any pain medicine for it.

"You look sexy." He winked and I furiously blushed a bright red color.

"Stawpp." I whine and he chuckles.

"Okay, okay, I won't tease you." He said with sincerity in his voice. "On the other hand, why aren't you getting ready? Your mom told me that you should be up and ready by now."

"I kind of slept through my alarm." I say with a small laugh.

"You're a sleepy head." He chuckled. "But go ahead and get dressed. I'll wait in the living room." I gave him a small smile and nodded before I shut the door.

I ran to my closet and found my dress that I had bought. It was a simple white dress with some flower detailing. Our gowns were royal blue so it looked really good under it.

 I found my pair of white strappy sandals to wear with it along with a necklace that my mom had got for me when I was 14 and my ring that was my moms when she was younger

I found my pair of white strappy sandals to wear with it along with a necklace that my mom had got for me when I was 14 and my ring that was my moms when she was younger. I put on mascara and used a foundation stick to cover up a few pimples that I had.

Once I was done getting ready, I grabbed my cap and gown along with my phone before making my way out of my room. I meet my whole family plus Weston in the living room.