epilogue 2

-2 years later-

I slide down onto the bathroom floor, suddenly feeling shaky. "Brad, I'm nervous."

"Why are you nervous, baby?" He looks at me with worried eyes.

"Because we've wanted this for a while and I don't want to be the one to mess it up."

"Charlie, it won't be like that if it doesn't work out. It won't be your fault." He comforts. The 5-minute timer goes off. I turn to my husband before taking a deep breath.

"You look at it. I'm too nervous." I say. Brad stands up and picks up the two sticks, checking the results. I hear him slightly gasp.

"What, what, what-" I get cut off by his lips crashing onto mine.

"Darling," He pulls away, resting his forehead on mine. "It's positive."

My eyes widen and I start tearing up. "Really?" I ask, smiling through the tears. Brad gives me the biggest smile I've ever seen on him before nodding and kissing me again.

"And I suddenly love you a thousand times more." He stares at me and my tummy in awe.

"I can't believe we're having a baby," I say in disbelief.

"I love you so so much."

"I love you too."

"C'mon," He helps me get up. "let's go celebrate."

"How?"

"Netflix and cuddling?" Brad suggests and I smile.

"You know me too well," I tell him and we hop in bed, turning on the TV. He pulls me closer, placing an already protective hand on my stomach which makes me smile.

"I'm guessing this is our secret for now?" He asks and I nod.

"Just until I'm positive I won't have a miscarriage and then we can tell our friends and family and then eventually the fans."

"I honestly didn't think it possible to love someone I've never met."

"Me too." I hum. 

Brad leans over to my tummy and whispers, "Daddy is so excited to meet you." He kisses my stomach and an impossibly large grin makes its way onto my face as I watch my husband.

"You have to be good for mummy, okay? We don't want her to be too sick and grumpy." I playfully smack his head and he laughs. "I know you're only a tiny tiny baby but Mummy and Daddy love you so much already."

-a couple of weeks later-

"Charlie, go take a shower and I can clean up before everyone gets here. I don't want you lifting a finger anyways." Brad says and I decide to listen to him and take a shower before getting ready for our dinner with our friends and family where we'd tell them the baby news. I decided that because I didn't need to be fully ready that'd I just wear a tank top for now.

"Hey," Brad comes into the bathroom as I was doing my hair and makeup. Brad hugs me from behind, resting his hands on my small baby bump, and kisses me on the cheek. "everything's cleaned up."

"Thank you," I smile.

"Hey guys, we're early!" We hear Connor and Lucee walk in. "We brought food so I'll just put it in the fridge-" Connor suddenly stops talking.

"Shit, the ultrasound pictures. It's on the fridge." Brad mutters and my eyes widen. I didn't want them to find out like this.

"Charlie? Brad?" Connor calls out.

"Uh...yeah?" We stick our heads out from our bedroom doorway and see the couple looking at the ultrasound.

"Are you pregnant?"

"...no?" I say hesitantly but walk out in the living room all the same. As soon as Lucee sees my ever-growing belly, she squeals.

"Char, you're glowing!"

"Thank you!"

"Congratulations! Is this why you wanted to have this dinner? To tell everyone?" Connor asks as he hugs brad and me.

"Yes, and if you don't mind I have to get dressed before everyone else gets here. Brad, can you hide the pictures and any other evidence that baby exists?" I ask and he nods, pecking my lips. I go back into my room and change into a floral flowy dress that hides my small but noticeable bump. Soon, everyone starts arriving, bringing more food to eat. Once everyone is here and seated, I begin talking.

"Hey guys, thank you for coming over for dinner!" We wanted to share some news with you." I smile and take brad's hand. "I'm pregnant." I beam and see everyone's face break out into a smile. Everyone congratulates us and my best friend comes and pulls me into a hug.

"Congrats! You'll be the best mum ever."

"Thank you." I smile. Our parents come over next and my dad is the first to speak up.

"Congratulations, you two." He beams and hugs us both. Ever since I confronted my dad about my problem with him and brad all those many years ago, he's grown to love Brad and it could not make me any happier.

"Oh sweetie," My mum hugs me. "I'm going to be a grandmother!" She's tearing up too and it makes me smile.

"I'm so proud of you two!" Anne-Marie exclaims and hugs us and we thank her. The rest of the night was filled with baby talk and Brad and I could not be happier.

(tagged: char

(tagged: char.simpson)

bradleywillsimpson we can't wait to meet you baby simpson💗💙

(📸: bradleywillsimpson)char

char.simpson guess I'm gonna need some new clothes😂🤰

EEEEEKKKK

honestly so fluffy I love it

what do you guys think???

me and my cousin have been hardcore simping over brad recently and it's slightly unhealthy but idec

I've been listening to the vamps while writing this and what your father says came on and I was JAMMING but also emotional bc this story is ending😭

this is the last chapter😭

I love you guys so so much!!

-Madi