3

Friday rolled around and i was at Tate's house once again. She told me to get ready and i willingly did which surprised her.

"You're not arguing with me this time?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Nope. Although i'm still not the party type, sky and i are just there for the cute boys." I laugh.

"I mean i don't blame you. Do you think that cute boy will be at this party?"

"Probably not. The chances of that happening is probably really really low."

"But never zero." She gives me a pointed look. "Now go get ready." 

(A/N this is what her dress looks like)

I slip on my new rose gold sequin mini dress and i have to say, i pull it off very well. I curl my hair, do my make up, and put my rose gold ankle strap heels on. By the time i'm finished, Tatum is ready as well. I pick up my phone to text sky.

Hey you ready?

yep!

We drive over to skylar's house to pick her up before heading to the party. Although sky and i aren't big drinkers, the first thing we do is head to the kitchen to get our drinks. Tonight my goal is to loosen up a bit and enjoy myself and have a little bit more to drink than i usually do. We danced, took cute pictures, and danced some more. After a little bit, Sky went to go find a bathroom which left me alone sitting at the counter. I feel a hand on the small of my back and, thinking it was sky, i turned around with a smile on my face. But i was wrong. It was the cute boy.

"We keep running into each other and it makes me wonder if you're following me?" He raises one eyebrow.

"Or what if you're following me?" I smirk.

"Maybee." He says and i laugh. "I think it's finally time i introduce myself." He says, sitting down next to me. "I'm Brad Simpson." He smiles.

"I'm Charlie Thompson." I return the smile.

"Well Charlie, I have to say that you look absolutely stunning tonight." He flirts. 

"Thank you." I blush. "You look pretty good yourself."

"Oh i know." He jokes. "I can tell you're not the party type, right?"

"Yep," I sigh. "My sister usually drags me to them and i usually don't enjoy them because I'm not a big drinker and the last time i went to a party, she ditched me."

"Ah so that's why you were sitting on the couch." He laughs.

"yeah. I think i would be more into parties if it wasn't for my dad." I roll my eyes.

"What's up with your dad?"

"Even though i'm nineteen he's like don't go to parties, don't talk to boys, don't wear anything that'll attract boys, don't drink alcohol." I say and see him subtly check me out.

"Looks like you're breaking all of those rules right now." 

"Yeah...sometimes i need to."

"Can i get you a drink?" He changes the subject.

"Yeah of course!" I smile and he gets up to grab us two cups of a drink that I didn't know the name of. "Thank you, brad."

"Anytime. So will you be coming to the next party?" 

"I don't know. I might just stay home and watch Netflix."

"You should definitely sneak out and go to the next one. I'll be there."

"Maybe I will. In all honesty, I didn't think you'd be here tonight."

"why?"

"Us being at the same party again? I thought those were pretty low chances and now I'm surprised that you actually came up to talk to me because a guy as pretty as you has never noticed me."

"Well, all the others must be blind then." He smiles and after a bit of talking he says, "Shall we go dance?"

"Of course." I smile. After what feels like an eternity of dancing, Tatum finds me and tells me that she's heading home and therefore I have to leave too. Ugh, I don't want to leave this party. Words I never thought I'd say.

"Oh charlie before you go I was wondering if I could have your number?" Brad asks.

"Of course." We swap phones to enter in our contact information.

"Well Charlie, I'll see you soon." He winks at me before the two of us go our separate ways. We find Sky and head out to the car.

"Char, how did you manage to attract Brad Simpson?" Tatum asks surprised.

"You know him?"

"No, but I know of him." She says. "He's a heartbreaker and somewhat of a bad boy."

"He was actually really nice tonight." I smile to myself, thinking of brad. I somehow manage to sneak back into my house without my dad noticing and quickly got changed so he wouldn't suspect anything. 

(tagged: sky

(tagged: sky.lee)
liked by bradsimpson and 126 others
char.thomp fun night with this gorgeous girl 

After scrolling through Instagram I quickly fall asleep, feeling slightly tipsy for the first time in my life, without realizing who liked my post.

ugh 'tis the time of sunburns

hope you guys enjoyed it:)

-Madi x