30

The song fits perfect for the chapter

Brad's POV:

When our plane landed, I still didn't have a clue on what I'm going to do with this mess but as I said, I'm going to try to fix it. I grab my luggage from the baggage carousel and turn around, only to be stopped by Tristan.

"Look, I know Con has already yelled at you enough already but please just try to fix things with her?"

"Tristan, I have been doing everything I can while I'm away but obviously it's not working. I'm going to keep on trying because I love her but what I did isn't going to be fixed anytime soon. It needs time to heal." Tears brim my eyes, threatening to spill out.

"Yeah, I know."

"Good, thank you." I walk past him and call an uber for myself because I need someplace to think quietly. I decide to go to her house to see if I can talk to her.

When I knocked on her door, no one answered. I wasn't expecting any different but I tried to have a little hope. She probably wasn't home or didn't want to answer it. I figured it was the latter. Giving up, I went back to my flat to try to think things over. Eventually, I'll go back to her place later to see if she will talk.

Charlie's POV:

"Hey, are you at your flat?" Connor asks through the phone.

"No, I'm at my parents. Why?"

"Well, we just landed and wanted to come say hi."

"Is Brad with you?"

"No," He says. "We wouldn't bring him over and plus he just took off without saying goodbye. Anyway, where is your parent's house?" I tell him the address and they said they'd get here in ten minutes.

Sure enough, they got here right when they said they would and as soon as they saw me, the three boys gave me a giant bear hug. "I've missed you guys," I tell them and a few tears slip out. I really need to stop crying, I hate it.

"We missed you too, char!" James says and I smile. "How long are you going to stay with your parents?" I shrug at his question.

"Probably until tomorrow. I don't want to bug them and Sky is visiting her family right now so I think I'll be okay on my own."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I nod my head and smile. "Anyway, you guys gotta catch me up on tour! How was it?"

"It was amazing! I loved seeing the fans again." Tristan smiles. They start telling me every exciting thing that happened to them over the course of the past five months. It's so interesting to hear all their fun stories from the tour that it almost makes me wish I could join them but I obviously can't. They stayed for a couple of hours until I told them to get back to their families.

"Hey, who were those boys?" Mum asks once they leave.

"Oh, they're part of The Vamps. I met them because of Brad but they're now some of my best friends and they've been helping me through all of this."

"That's good, I'm glad." She says with a smile. "They're cute too." She says and I roll my eyes, laughing.

"Do you think dad hates Brad now?"

"He definitely does but I don't blame him."

"Yeah, figured." I sigh, walking back up to my room.

That night I left to go visit Tatum and, like always, she wanted and forced me to go to a party with her. Does she ever stop partying? Probably not. "Tat, I really don't want to go."

"Well, too bad. You don't have a choice." She sticks her tongue out at me and I return the favour.

"Just pleaseeee go get dressed!" She pushes me into the bathroom and I try to fight but eventually just give up. "It'll be good to get your mind off of a certain someone."

"Okay fine but I'm not drinking a single drop of alcohol."

"Fine by me." She says and I get changed into a white cropped tank top and a floral mint blue mini skirt with a slit on the side. I slipped on my steve madden white flatforms, and once I did my hair and makeup, I felt really pretty for the first time in days.

We left shortly after and I already knew that I'd be spending the night alone once Tatum found some friends but I honestly don't even care

"So what's the dealio with you and brad?" Tatum asks while on our way to the party. "I don't even know the full story but all I have to say is: I told you so." She says, referring to when she said Brad was a heartbreaker.

"I really don't need that from you right now. I already had to tell dad that he was right and I don't want to do it with you either." I mutter, looking out the window.

"I'm sorry babe..." She smiles softly. "But we're here now and we're going to have the time of our lives!" She jumps out of the car once we're parked and runs inside, leaving me on the driveway. I sigh and head inside and am instantly overwhelmed with the smell of intoxicated teenagers. I already want to leave but I know I can't so I just walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of water but, just my luck, the kitchen was crowded. Screw it, I'm just going to wait outside. As I turn around, I accidentally run into someone.

"Oh, I'm s-" I stop apologizing when I look up to see who it is. "You know what? I'm not going to apologize. You don't deserve that." I snap and walk towards the front door.

"Charlie, wait!" He says running after me.

"Why should I?" I ask, my voice raising as soon as we're outside. He opens his mouth to say something but he closes it right after. I chuckled softly before I say, "Yeah, thought so. I bet you don't even regret what you did."

"Char-"

"Don't 'char' me, brad! I don't have anything to say to you." I yell and without any further adieu, I walked down the front porch steps and headed home.

Brad's POV:

I thought a party would be good for me tonight. I don't really know why but I went anyway. I didn't ask anybody to come with me which I'm now regretting as I'm bored and don't want to drink. I got up from the very crowded couch and headed towards the kitchen. Someone bumps into me and my eyes widen when I see who it is. I'm about to say something but she walks off before I even got the chance.
"Charlie, wait!" I called out but she didn't wait, she just walked outside. Right when I join her outside, she starts yelling at me. I know I deserve it but that doesn't mean I'm not completely heartbroken. She looks so good tonight and I've missed her so much. All I want to do is kiss the living hell out of her but I know I can't. Before I know it, she's walked off once again but I don't follow her because I know she needed space.

————————-
Big house party with a crowded kitchen......
I'm in school literally just writing fanfic oop
I keep losing my chapsticks ugh

-madi