26

if you listen to the whole song you might have an idea of what's going to happen👀

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake UPPP!" Noah jumps onto my bed. "ITS CHRISTMASSSS"

"Noah, are you five?"

"No, I'm nineteen." He says. "How are you not excited that it's Christmas?!"

"I am!!"

"then get out of bed!" He insists and I follow him out of my bedroom and into the living room.

"Merry Christmas!" Sky exclaims when she sees me.

"Merry Christmas to you too!" I give her a big hug.

"Presents?" Noah says.

"Yes let's do it!" We sat around the tree and opened presents one at a time. Noah gave me a The 1975 vinyl record I've been wanting for a while, I got a Minky blanket from Sky and some clothes from my parents. When we were all done opening our presents, Noah spoke up.

"I do have one more present for you Char and I think it's supposed to arrive today."

"Noah, you didn't need-"

"I know but I wanted to."

"O-oh okay. Thank you!" I smile. We make waffles and pancakes for breakfast and blast Christmas music. I'm still in my pyjamas because what's the point in getting dressed on Christmas morning?

About an hour after breakfast we were sitting on the couch just talking when someone knocked on the door. I sigh and get up to open the door muttering something about how it's rude to show up unannounced on Christmas day. I open the door and see the last person I expected to see.

"Hi." He smiles.

"How-" I start but I'm interrupted.

"Ah yes, there's the other present," Noah says and I glance back at him before looking at Brad again.

"How...why are you here?" I ask with a smile.

"Well yesterday I told you the boys and I have a week off so I thought I'd come to spend it with you." He says, stepping closer to me.

"Well, I'm glad you did." I smile up at him before wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his.

"You look beautiful." He mutters into the crook of my neck and I just laugh.

"Thank you but I disagree." I smile. "Merry Christmas by the way."

"Merry Christmas." He returns the smile and presses another quick kiss to my lips.

"You guys are gross, get a room," Sky says.

"Okay!" Brad grabs my hand and pulls me into the hallway before stopping abruptly. "Where's your room?"

"Over here, you dork." I lead him into my room and shut the door.

"It's so good to see you after three months." I wrap my arms around his neck and we fall back onto the bed.

"I know which will make leaving again ten times harder."

"At least it's only for two months this time instead of five," I say while playing with the hair on the back of his head.

"I know but it's still way too long." He sighs. "You should stay with me for the week."

"I don't kn-"

"Please?" He looks at me with puppy dog eyes and I can't resist.

 "Okay fine." I grin.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS SO MUCH

I srsly need to get better at this updating this because I used to be so good with it and now I'm not lol

thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

remember to comment and vote!

-Madi