13

might be short again bc writers block but im tryin

Today i haven't done a single thing except for eating and reading an entire book front to back. I had just started The Selection series and i was already in love with Prince Maxon. I put down the first book and pick up the second, The Elite. It's a very good and addicting series and i can't believe i didn't read it sooner. I pick up my phone to check the time and my eyes almost pop out of my head when i see that it's already 6pm. I've been reading for ten hours... i think to myself. I then see all the texts from brad.

brad: hey char

brad: what's up

brad: i'm bored

brad: can you come over?

brad: char 

brad: char

brad: c h a r l i e

brad: girl where are you??

brad: are you dead?

brad: or asleep?

brad: probably asleep

me: 

brad: finally

brad: finally

me: calm yo tits

brad: where've you been all day? i've got nothing to do

me: really? i couldn't tell. And i've been reading

brad: all day?

me: yes for ten hours

brad: nerd

me: hey brad?

brad: yeah?

me: you look beautiful with your mouth shut

brad: 😒

i chuckle at our texts before changing into a loose t-shirt and some joggers. I eat a snack before i go find my mum to tell her where i'm headed.

"Brad's been whining to me all day about how he's so bored so i'm gonna pay him a visit." I inform her. "Cover for me?"

"Of course." She smiles.

"Have you tried talking some sense into dad yet?" I ask, hopeful but she sighs.

"I've tried but he's just not listening. He just doesn't want anyone to break his little girl's heart."

"I'll be fine." I smile slightly before walking out the front door. It's about a ten minute drive to brad's so i get there in no time. When i walk into his apartment, i find brad laying prostrate on his couch with a gorgeous golden retriever on his back.

"Um brad...? you okay?" i ask with a slight laugh.

"pay attention to me." He whines.

"Geez brad are you on your period? you do know you have other friends besides me right?" 

"Ouch did you just friend-zone me?" He gasps jokingly, placing his hand over his heart but i just shrug and laugh.

"Maybe i did. Who knows?" I say and turn my attention to the dog. "Is this the beautiful Jesse i've heard so much about?" I start petting her and she licks my face in content. I stop, smelling something weird, almost nutty. "Brad whats that smell?" I ask and his eyes light up as he jumps up from the couch to retrieve a very big yellow blob from the microwave. I was about to ask him what it was until i saw two little brown dots on the front and i realize. 

He had just microwaved a peep.

"Brad what the hell did you just do?" I ask, shocked.

"Apparently if you microwave peeps they get very big." He grins while looking down at his blob of marshmallow.

"Yeah okay i'm calling the boys. You're losing your mind." I pull out my phone but he stops me.

"Don't have to. Just come cuddle with me." He smiles and pulls me down next to him on the couch. He lays behind me, choosing to be the big spoon, while jesse climbs on top of us and lays down. He turns on Murder Mystery on Netflix before draping an arm around my waist to hold me close.

"Isn't this just what you were doing before?" I ask.

"Yes but i didn't have you or anyone to talk to. I love jesse with all my heart but she can't carry on a conversation with me." He chuckles and places a sweet kiss behind my ear. "And I do love your company." He smiles.

okay that wasn't as short as i imagined it would be

i had chick fil a for dinner today so im a happy girl

i want chocolate lol

its 3:37am and theres a bunch of cookies upstairs should i go get one?😂

-madi

update: i just went upstairs to get oreos so im good now😂