11

just decided to put my fav now united music video in bc why not and it's catchy too so win-win
also, the new character is a guy from now united and I'm keeping his name the same bc why not and I love the name(he's the brown curly-haired American boy lol) having them all be from the same group is making my life 100x easier

Ugh, another day of not talking to Brad. He just needs to man up and start talking to me again. This is getting ridiculous. 

I have nothing else to do today besides lay on my bed scrolling through social media. I hear the doorbell ring and knowing my parents will get it, I don't bother moving. Not even a minute later my door opens and in walks Noah.

"Noah?!" I give him a massive hug. "What are you doing here?!" 

"I haven't seen you in ages so I thought it was time to visit." He smiles, hugging me back. Noah is the one boy that my dad allows as my friend, mainly because we've known each other for practically our whole lives and he's like a brother to me. He's been at a University that's hours away for a year and a half and I've missed him like crazy.

"I missed you!" I smile.

"Missed you too!" He says. "How about we go out so we can catch up?" 

"Yes please!" I grab my things and we head out. We drive to our favourite fast food restaurant: McDonald's. We order our food and sit down at a booth, "how's school?" 

"It's going good! The work is, of course, the worst part but other than that it's pretty fun." He tells me. "How's your life? Your dad still strict?"

"of course." 

"So I don't need to worry about stupid boys breaking your heart?" He asks and I stay quiet which gives him an answer. "Oh, you did not." He grins, knowing I broke the rules. "What else have you done?"

"He's not even my boyfriend yet. We met at a party-"

"A party?! who are you and what have you done with charlie Thompson?" He asks, shocked.

"Yes, Noah a party now shut it," I tell him and continue. "We met at a party that Tatum dragged me to and we didn't talk until two parties later. the last one we went to I was hanging out with a guy that is apparently one of his friends when I couldn't find him and he got jealous. He was distant for about four days and then two days ago he told me that he liked me and I was too shocked to tell him that I like him as well and he hasn't talked to me since." I sigh. "Any advice?"

"Just give it a little bit more time and tell him your feelings the next time you see him." He tells me and I nod and thank him. 

"We should go to the music shop." I offer and Noah immediately agrees. Noah and I have always loved coming to this little music shop ever since we were younger and because we haven't been in a while, we were excited. We're looking at all the many types of vinyl when I hear Noah say, "Oh I like this band, they've got good music."

"Who?" I turn around and see him looking at a vamps album. "Oh yeah, they're good." I turn back around to my music but run into someone. "Oh sorry i-" I start but see who it is. "Brad?"

"erm...hi charlie." He says awkwardly. From the corner of my eye, I see Noah look at brad then at the album in hands with a confused look on his face. Brad's eyes fall on Noah and he immediately shuts down.

"Brad, can I talk to you please?"

"We can talk later." He says and walks out. I groan for the millionth time and go back to my music.

"Was brad the guy you were telling me about?" He asks and I nod. "Charlie eve Thompson you're dating a celebrity?!"

"Nope not date because he refuses to talk to me," I say.