12

It's been about a week and a half since the last time i went to a party and i need to get my mind off things again so i asked Noah if he wanted to come with me and of course he agreed. I go for a comfy casual look by wearing my white floral summer dress with my high top sandals and a couple necklaces and rings. Noah arrives shortly and we hop in my car and drive to the party. I'm just glad i don't have to sneak out with Noah as well. 

"Do you want a drink?" Noah asks when we walk into the kitchen.

"Yes please." I say.

"So your mum is fine with this but your dad doesn't know?" He asks and i nod.

"Mum's still trying to talk some sense into him and let's hope it works because i don't want to sneak around with brad anymore." 

"Yeah that must suck. At least you're close to having your own place."

"Yeah i guess." I say. "I think the day i move out will be the happiest day of my life."

"I'll come help you move and get you out of that place."

"You better." I joke. We spend a little bit more time talking in the kitchen until we get bored of that and go play a couple games and dance. Noah and i aren't good dancers but do we care? Nope. Eventually Noah sees some old friends and goes to say hi to them and leaves me alone in the middle of everyone dancing. I don't blame him though, he hasn't seen his friends for so long. I continue dancing and feel a hand on my waist a few moments later. I turn around, not knowing who it could possibly be, when i see brad.

"Brad?" I whisper.

"Hey." He whispers. We're so impossibly close right now and another explosion of butterflies erupt in my stomach. He gently brushes his thumb over my lips and before i know it, he kisses me, causing my heart to beat a million miles per hour.

"Sorry i just had to-" He says when he pulls away seconds later but i interrupt him by kissing him again, which shocked him. When i pull away, he starts stuttering so i grab his hand and pull him outside to sit on the porch with me.

"Yes brad, i like you." I finally say, answering his question that was about to fall off his lips. "And i've been trying to tell you that ever since you told me but you are just full of so much testosterone to even let me admit it." I say, salty.

"Oh, erm, sorry about that." He says sheepishly. "Who was that guy you were with the other day then?"

"His name is Noah and he's practically my brother. We've known each other ever since we were five. I haven't seen him for a year and a half because he's been at school so that's why we were hanging out." I explain. Brads mouth turns into the shape of an 'O' in realization. As if on cue, Noah stumbles out the door, obviously drunk.

"oh speak of the devil." I mutter. "Noah what are you doing?"

"Chilling out here with you guys, duh."

"Um," I look from him to brad. "Do you mind?"

"Nope, not at all." He says casually. I roll my eyes and make him stand up and push him inside. 

"Noah please go." I give him a pointed look and he realizes what i was just telling brad.

"Okay have fun." he walks inside but not before shouting, "BUT NOT TOO MUCH FUN!" i sit back down with a sigh.

"See? Nothing like that. I swear he's like a two-year-old when he's drunk."

"But it is very entertaining." Brad chuckles before changing the subject. "Anyways, I'm sorry that I wouldn't let you tell me."

"It's fine." I smile and he kisses my cheek.

"You look cute tonight."

"Thank you." I blush and brad helps me up and we head back to the party. I'm glad I actually had a chance to tell him about my feelings tonight. It's like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. We dance, we sing, and we have a good time. Eventually I decide it's best if Noah and I leave so I say goodbye to brad and head home.

EEEKKK

it's v short ik but it's cute so that makes up for it right?😂

is it just me or does anyone else get really super self-conscious whenever someone you know personally asks if they can read your stories? Cause that happened today with my friend and this story and I was like "oh no she's gonna hate it eek its so bad ughh" but apparently she likes it so that's good ig lolll

also 100+ reads in one day?! thank you guys so much!

also now united released a new song today and lemme tell ya...

noah's voice is s u p e r i o r😂

its called dana dana go stream it

-Madi

also shout out to @marleyyyholmess because after reading chapter 11 she texted me saying "oof brad ur just full of so much testosterone. and men call us emotional" so i had charlie say that to him so go Marley,😂😂👏👏