24

Okay so lately I've literally had no motivation to write which is why I haven't really updated any of my stories so sorry about that.

I can't believe this story already has 2.8k reads😱thank you guys!!

Although, the more reads my stories get, the more I think that my writing sucks and I get super self conscious so....sorry if this book is boring😂

And Rn I'm kinda pushing myself to write so forgive me if it's a crappy chapter

December eventually rolled around and brad was still on tour. Disappointing for sure but I understood that he had to do his job and be there for his fans. The boys have been gone for about three months and they still have 2 more to go until they can come home which means I won't be able to see them until February...but at least I have Sky to keep me company.

I'm sitting at the kitchen table stuffing my face with cereal, still in my pajamas at 2 in the afternoon. Life couldn't get better.

"Charlie? Let's go out tonight." Sky calls, walking into the room.

"I don't know, I'm not feeling up for it." I shrug.

"Charlie pleeassseeee tomorrow is Christmas Eve!"

"Yeah which is why I don't want to be hungover tomorrow."

"You don't have to drink if you don't want to. You can be our designated driver."

"Oh yeah because that's so much fun. And our?"

"Oh yeah I was thinking about inviting Noah and Tatum? I know you haven't seen them in awhile."

"Sky you know I'm not the party person. I've gone to so many parties this year and I just want to be able to sit down and chill. In my opinion, Christmas Eve eve is about getting warm and cozy by the fireplace and watching hallmark movies, not going out and getting wasted. If you really want to go, I'm not stopping you." I tell her as I eat more of cereal.

"I'll stay here with you. But we should search romantic comedies on Netflix instead of hallmark."

"Ha, nice joke. We're watching hallmark." I check my phone for the millionth time today and sigh.

"Babe, it's going to be okay. If not, I'm always right here." Sky tries to comfort me.

"I know it's just hard because brad's just suddenly more distant. He never responded to a text I sent two days ago, Sky."

"Char, I know you like brad a lot but if he ghosts you, he's not worth it. You need to find someone who will love you no matter what. Let's give it a couple more days and see what happens okay?" Sky says and I sigh and agree.

Okay so again super short and I apologize but I promise I'll try to find motivation to write more!

How've you guys been?
And more importantly....

HOW YOU GUYS LIKING CHERRY BLOSSOM?!

ugh I love it and I think would you is my fav song like ugh just the way he sings "eyes" ugh that man

Do u guys have a fav song???

Anyways I hope you liked the chapter and please please tell me ur honest opinion about it lol
Remember to vote and comment🥰

-Madi🦋