Yaadein💔

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 100-Yaadein

He moved out of the house, overwhelming grief enveloping him. It was too difficult to take all this. Breathing heavily, he roughly rubbed the tears flowing down his eyes. He had to stay strong he knew but this was easier said than done. Her ignorance was something too difficult to take. He felt somebody place a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Shehzaam looking at him with an assuring expression. He shook his head and put up a smile.

"Sab theek ho jayega Sameer. Himmat rakho aap. Uparwaala sab theek kar dega"

"Jaanta hoon Bhai" Sameer said and smiled, a sad smile which clearly depicted all his sorrows. He moved into the house only to see Zoya feeding Naina. Zoya smiled at him which he returned but even while Naina was looking at him, he dint look back at her.

"Abhi aapka haath kaisa hain Bhai?" Zoya asked.

Sameer looked down at the bandage around his hand as if then realising that he had that all along.

"Aise kya dekh rahe hain aap Bhai jaise aapko pata hi na ho ki aapke haath pe bhi chot aayi thi accident mein" Zoya said

Sameer just smiled and said

"Yaad nahi tha Bhabhi ki chot lagi hain. Theek hi hun"

Zoya smiled a sad smile while Naina felt something strange within her looking at his bandaged hand and hearing his statement

"Bhabhi main chalta hun. Kaam ke liye der ho rahi hain. Aap bas Naina ka dhyaan rakhna." Sameer said to which Zoya nodded with a smile. Without casting a glance at her, he left to work.

"Aap yeh dawai leke so jao abhi. Jitna aaram karoge utni jaldi theek hoge" Zoya said while Naina nodded. She gulped the tablet down and was soon asleep due to its sedative effect. Zoya caressed her hairs and just prayed internally that everything gets well soon.

**

Naina woke up rubbing her eyes lazily.She gasped when she found it all dark outside which meant she had slept from morning till night! She sat straight on the bed pulling the duvet more towards her as she felt cold. Looking about, she gasped silently when she saw Sameer in the kitchen cooking something.He was wearing a vest and black shorts.His hairs fell on his face making him look breathtaking.He served the food which he had prepared on a plate and prepared tea.He averted his gaze to look at Naina who was staring at him.He glanced her as he wiped his sweat and walked towards her handing the plate of food.

"Isn't it paining?"she asked pointing at his fractured left hand at which he nodded his head in way of no.Ruffling his hairs he went back to the kitchen to get his plate.

"Bhai, main bana deti na khaana. Thak gaye honge aap pura din garage mein kaam karke. Upar se aapke haath pe bhi chot lagi hain"  Sameer heard Zoya speak worriedly. Instantly, tears came in his eyes even as he remembered how Vishakha would worry about him in a similar manner. How she would scold him for being careless and the very next instant love and care for him. And that's when his mind took him back to the last time he had seen her before leaving for Kashmir. She hadn't even glanced once at them while they were leaving. His mother who would wave him a goodbye and bless him along with giving her usual set of instructions which depicted her care and concern, each time he left for somewhere, hadn't even looked at him once when he was leaving the house permanently.

He immediately rushed out of the house. He needed to let out the tears but he couldn't show his vulnerable self infront of Zoya and Naina. No he couldn't! Reaching a place which he found calm and solitary enough, he burst out crying. It had been 6 months since they left home. But the pain hadn't lessened even a tad bit. He had just buried everything within himself as he knew Naina wouldn't be able to look at him that way and would start blaming herself again for everything. So he just buried everything within himself and used that as a fuel to deal with all the hardships so far.

Main kabhi batlata nahin
Par andhere se darta hoon main Maa
Chehre pe aane deta nahin
Dil hi dil mein ghabrata hoon Maa

He remembered all the times he had been in some problem and his mother would guide him. Each time he was distressed, she would calm him. More tears trickled down his eyes

Tujhe sab hain pata hain na Maa
Tujhe sab hain pata....meri Maa

She always knew when he wanted what. He was an open book for his mother always except for that one day she was blinded by anger and had refused to understand him.

When in pain, the first person whom we remember is our mother. Now when he was engulfed with problems from all around, he couldn't help but miss his mother and all that he had buried since the past 6 months came to the fore. He buried his face in his hands and cried his heart out.

**
Sameer had abruptly rushed out of the house confusing both Zoya and Naina and for that moment, both were silent wondering what happened. But then it so happened that Zoya's concern reminded Naina as well of Chachiji. That's when she realised she wanted to talk to them as she hadn't as yet. This agitated her as she felt they would be worried about where she is. So she requested Zoya for a phone to talk to her Chachaji and Chachiji and Zoya dint know what to do, as what would be their reaction and would it be appropriate and many such questions went on in her mind.

"Dekhiye, please phone de dijiye. Mujhe baat karni hain apne gharwaalon se. Warna woh bahut pareshaan ho rahe honge" Naina said folding her hands. Zoya immediately placed her hand on it and shaking her head in a no said,

"Naina, main abhi aapko phone nahi de sakti. Aap maane ya na maane, Sameer bhai aapke pati hain. Isiliye jab tak woh ghar waapis nahi aajate aur unse baat nahi ho jaati, main kuch nahi kar sakti. Aur waise bhi, abhi raat ho gayi hain. Iss waqt call karna theek bhi nahi hoga. Aur rahi baat unke worried hone ki, unhe pata hain aap apke pati yaani Sameer bhai ke saath hain toh woh worried nahi honge."

Naina dint know what to answer. A strange twist her life had taken. Here she had met with an accident and after waking up, suddenly discovered she's married! How could she take it all in? How could she accept all that is said to her? She dint know any of them so how could she trust them? But Zoya was also right. It was really not an appropriate time to call. Plus, she would know everything once she gets to speak to them. So Naina just nodded sadly and lied down again.

Hope you like this update.

Credits-Psr1403♥️ for everything
(O..ohkay I literally mean everything😄💕)

Few words for Sameer🤧

Officially 100th chapter♥️ with 101K views😭😍.Thank you so much😘.

Do give your views on this chapter please.