Jalan😒

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 13-JALAN

Sameer and naina were posing with their relatives and friends as they were clicking photos...most of them had gone to have dinner when deepu and rohan came on stage...

"bhai bhabhi humare saath photo nahi khichoge kya.." deepu asked them with a sheepish smile...sameer and naina smilled looking at her...

"mai toh bhabhi ke saath khada rahungaa..." rohan said holding naina's hands...sameer glared him...and pulled naina by her waist towards...

"meri patni hai dur reh meri Jaan se.." sameer said glaring at rohan with a forced smile...rohan giggled while naina too smilled slightly...

"sameerr..." a girl called him and hugged him...naina moved a bit back..

"aagai chipku.." rohan murmered...

"isse kisne invitation diya.." deepu said making faces...

"heyy handsome...kaisa hai tu...bina bole shaadi karli..." the girl said holding sameer's shoulder...

"soha...muje pata nahi tha tum ane wali ho...its a pleasant suprise...meet my wife naina.." sameer introduced naina to her...naina smilled a bit while soha forwaded her hand to handshake with her..naina was feeling jealous seeing soha her sameer's shoulder and even she was soo close to him...

"hum dinner karne jaye sameer..." soha asked him...to which he agreed...she pulled him by his arm...

"bhai bhabhi aap sath mai dinner kijiye na.."deepu said...and pushed naina towards sameer...sameer smilled and held her hand...

Soha was not leaving the couple alone..she was talking to sameer continously...naina felt like killing her but controlled herself...she was eating quietly as sameer was busy answering soha...deepu and rohan sat next to naina to give her company...

"deepuu..rohan yeh soha sameer ki khaas dost hai kya.." naina asked as she was not liking sofa soo close to him..

"bhabhi voh sofa Mr Sharma ki beti hai...dad ke dost hai voh...us chipku ko bhai par crush tha..." rohan said about her..deepu glared him as naina became upset listening that she had crush on him....deepu hit his leg with her heels...

"ahhhh..." rohan hissed...

"kya hua rohan.." naina asked follwed by sameer...

"kuch nahi chitti khati.." rohan said...while deepu giggled...naina started eating looking at soha and sameer...

"bhai toh aaj gaye deepu dekh itni achi bhabhi hote hue bhi us chipku se baat karne mai lage hai.." rohan said to deepu whispering...

Naina was getting upset as sameer was not giving her attention...she ate a chilli mistakely...her mouth felt like burning...sameer saw her hissing and got concerned...

"naina...yeh pani piyo..."he said giving her a glass of water...but she did not look at him..tears were streaming down her eyes...

"deepu pani..." she said to deepika and drank water from the glass deepu handed to her...sameer looked at naina not being able to understand her behaviour...

After dinner soha finally left...the maheshwari family left while naina and sameer walked out of the hall...it was too late and the cool breeze was blowing making naina shiver...sameer tried to hold her hand but she took it behind...

"naina kuch hua hai kya.." he asked her concernely....but naina did not answer and walked directly towards their car and sat on passenger's seat... Sameer too went and sat in the car...glancing at naina bit she did not even spare him a look and was looking outside the window...Sameer started driving thinking about her wierd behaviour...