Kiss Me🍬

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 20-KISS ME

Sameer was standing with their bags all ready to go to their honeymoon...he had worn a white tshirt with blue jacket and was looking like a hero...vishaka was giving instructions to naina and sameer to take care of themselves as they were going for two weeks...naina had worn a simple yellow kurti with a golden duppatta...and had left her hairs open making her look more beautiful..

"bhai honeymoon finally haa....apke toh maze hai..." rohan started his teasing buissness...

"tuje badi padi hai honeymoon ki ha..koi pasand hai kya tuje.." sameer asked him raising his eyebrow...

"kya bhai agar pasand hogi toh pehle apko hi toh bataunga.." he said smilling sheepishly...

"bacho sambhal kar jaana hai...aur ha plane mai betne ke baad phone karna and khana khane ke baad phone karna...phir jab vaha pohochoge na tabhi ek phone kardena.." vishaka again started instructing them the 100 th time...

"ab bas bhi karo vishaka...bache honeymoon jaa rahe hai..koi school picnic nahi...aur bade hai voh...sameer ka toh pata nahi lekin naina sambhal legi apne aap ko aur sameer ko bhi.." vivek said...deepika and rohan started laughing...nanu smilled a bit...sameer frowned...

"dad aap bhi kya bol rahe ho.." saneer whined...naina smilled a bit...

"sambalkar jaana...aur tu vaha jakar office ke kaam karne mat betna..." nanu said...to which sameer just nodded his head...naina smilled and touched nanu's feet...then vivek and was about take blessing of vishaka but she hugged her....

"meri bachi khyaal rakhna hai apne aap ka...kuch bhi problem ho toh muje phone kar dena.." vishaka said with motherly love and kissed naina's forehead...rohan helped sameer to keep the bags in the car...while deepika came to naina..

"bhabhi sorry .." she said to her..

"sorry..kis liye.." naina asked her..

"v..voh aise hi advance mai boldiya..." deepu said grinning...till then sameer asked naina to sit in the car...waving bye to everyone sameer and naina finally left to the airport...

************************************

Naina was sitting on the window seat while sameer was sitting next to her...a twelve year old boy was sitting next to sameer...

"tumhe dar lag raha hai toh muje pakad sakti ho..."sameer whispered..

"dar kyu..." naina asked him...

"hum jab take off karenge toh plane bohut hilega...tab tumhe dar lagega toh.." he tried to explain but naina just chuckeled...

"nahi muje nahi dar lagta usse...actually pehli baar laga tha but ab nahi lagta..." naina said and then diverted her attention towards the instructions that were being given..sameer frowned...

"yeh kya baat hui chipkali se darti hai lekin plane ke take off se nahi...kya sapne dekhe the maine movies jaise heroine daregi aur hero ka haath kaske pakdegi...ekdum romantic moment...sab kharab ho gaya...."sameer muttered in his mind...the plane had finally taken off...sameer felt soft hands encircling his arm...his heart fluttered with her touch...she had wrapped her hands around his arms and rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes to feel his warmth..a smile crept on his face...

"yahi chahte the na aap..." she asked smilling sheepishly....

"janti thi toh kyu pareshaan kar rahi thi.." he asked her placing his head on hers..

"muje nahi pata tha voh abhi samja muje.." she said gigling...sameer smilled and stroked her hairs...then sameer realised something and fished out a toffee and forwaded to her...she looked at him and laughed a bit...

"Kiss Me chocolate.." she said gigling...he scrunched his brow not understanding why she was laughing...

"pata hai mai jab dasvi mai thi na tab Sanjay naam ke ladke ne muje yeh chocolate dii thi..usne na us choclate ko love letter se wrap kiya tha...mai jhalli ladki choclate dekha toh phatse kholkar kha gayi aur love letter dekha hi nahi...voh letter humari school ki sabse strict teacher kumud mam ke haath lag gaya...unhone us sanjay ko haath par scale se mara aur muje usse rakhi bandva diya.." naina said gigling a bit...

"Pagal sahi kiya us teacher ne...mera idea pehele se hi use karliya...ab samne hoga na toh sachi muh tod dunga.." sameer muttered inaudibly...

"apne kuch kaha??" naina asked him...

"kuch nahi...ab mere saath toh yeh chocolate khaogi na.." he asked shrugging off everything and coming back to his romantic mood...she bobbed her head in way of yes...he forwaded the chocolate and she was about to take it when he took his hand off...she looked at him with a confused pout...sameer opened the wrapper and kept the toffee in his mouth and bent towards her...naina realising what he wanted her to do blushed badly and looked down not looking at him...sameer pulled her towards him by her waist...she gasped at his sudden pull and fisted his shirt not even looking at him once...he leaned forward with toffee in his mouth and made her look at him with  his fingers touching her chin..

"same..sameer bacha hai yaha.." she fumbeled as her face was competing with tomatoes...but sameer just held her by her waist and leaned forwaed...he did not care anybody's presence while he was romancing with his wife...naina finding no other option for rescue bit the toffee from the other side...their lips touched a bit naina quickly ate the choclate as her face was getting heated up...sameer smirked mischeviously seeing his blushing shy wifey...

"aur bhi zyaada meeta hogaya hai yeh toffee..." he said smirking..making her go red..she hid her face in his chest...but then soon unhugged him...

"kya hua.." he asked her being confused...

"bacha hai yaha.." she said tugging her hair strand behind ear whereas a  shy smile was not leaving her lips...

"humare bhi honge.." he sais huskily near her ears and kissed it making her shiver...she closed her eyes tightly and bit her lips...her poor heart was fluttering badly...sameer pulled her into a sidehug and she snuggled into him...sameer smilled widely...

"Itne mai hi sharma gayi...ab honeymoon mai pata nahi kya hoga.." sameer thought to himself holding his shy wifey in his arms...

Wrote it in fifteen minutes...😵😵😵pata nahi kya lika hai maine jo dimag mai aaya voh likh diya..

Hope apko acha lage...(fingers crossed)

Plss vote and comment.