Reunion

Returning home brought out joy from within as surely as the new flower loves the sun.

It was a cloudy day yet soft filtered light seemed as if it touched their souls.Sameer stood still at his position as he stared at the 'Maheshwari Mansion',his home.It felt as if in those sweet moments he was able to self reflect all the sweet memories spent and created in that place.A smile crept on his face as he felt a tug.He looked down to look at his wife,his Naina who had always stood by him in all these bad time.He bent to peck her forehead making her smile genuinely.

"Chale?"Naina asked him softly at which he bobbed his head a bit.Naina chuckled seeing his excitement as she swayed her hand on her an year old son's head who was sleeping peacefully in Sameer's embrace.They walked in the house,Deepika ran towards Sameer and hugged him tightly.

"Bhai."She mumbled in between her sobs.

"Tu kabse itna rone lagi Deepu."Sameer said as he wiped her tears.

"Promise karo aap kabhi nahi jaoge aur agar gaye bhi na toh mai..mai apke peeche aajaungi bhoot ki tarah."Deepika said, making him smile.She then flung into Naina's arms asking her ample of questions at the same time to which Naina replied patiently.

"Mai uta sakti hu isse?"Deepika asked pouting cutely.Sameer nodded and handed the kid to her.Naina walked towards Vishaka who was staring them with misty eyes.

"Maa,"Naina mumbled as she held Vishaka's hands.

"Sorry."Guilt was written all over her face.She  bitterly regretted believing Mamiji,for speaking ill about her daughter-in-law who was more like a daughter to her.Just because of her fault her children had to go through all these things for five years.Her eyes seemed to be burned by the tears that brimmed in her eyes.She was ashamed of herself,of her deeds.

"I am sorry.Ho sake toh muje maaf kardena,please."

"Maa."Sameer called her as he wrapped his arms around Vishaka and hugged her tightly.

"Sameer."Vishaka panicked as she felt some wetness on her shoulder.She tried to look at him but he hid his face in her crook of neck.

"I missed you Maa.I..I missed you so much Maa."Sameer uttered.

"I am sorry beta."Vishaka replied feeling guilty as she rubbed his back and mumbled soothing words to console him.

"Ache khase naujawan mere bete ko rula diya tumne."Vivek said as he sidehugged Naina.Preeti too came downstairs as she saw Naina and hugged her tightly.

"I am sorry beta.Mere vajah se tum dono ko yeh sab..maine kya kuch nahi kaha tumhe Naina prabha bhabhi ki baato ko sunkar.I am really sorry."Vishaka spoke with her head lowered in regret.

"Maa galti toh har kisi se hoti haina.Aur aap maafi bilkul mat mango.Ab sab kuch teek hogaya haina  toh ab purani chizo ki baate hum nahi karenge.Maa ke akho mai aasu ache nahi lagte."Sameer said as he wiped tears from Vishaka's face making her smile a bit.

"Rohan kaha hai?"Sameer asked wiping off his tears.

"Voh vaha dining room mai bete hai.Bol rahe the ki aapse gussa hai."Preeti replied as she laughed a bit.Sameer smiled and walked towards dining room to find Rohan sitting there puffing his face.

"Kya hua tujhe cartoon?"Sameer asked as he sat next to him.

"Pata nahi bas gussa aa raha hai aapar.Hi bhabhi!"Rohan asked waving a hi at Naina with a sweet smile on his face.