Confession😍

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 50-CONFESSION

It was about 12am Sameer had not yet returned from office.Naina was really angry and was muttering to herself lying on the bed.She heard the crick of door,she held the duvet close to herself and peeped through it fearing but then relaxed seeing sameer.Sameer looked at her and chuckeled seeing her childish behaviour,he took his blazer off and sat beside her on the bed carrassing her hairs.She jerked his hand and covered herself with the duvet.

"gussa ho nainu.." he asked her lovingly..

"apko kya farak padta hai.." she replied angrily..

"nainu sorry aaj sab meetings karni thi aur files bhi check karne the so late hogaya,I am sorry.." he said trying to take the duvet but she held it tight,sameer forcefully took the duvet off,naina glared at him in anger,sameer was scared seeing her.Naina got up and trapped sameer in between her arms as he was lying under her..

"nainu shant hojao jaan.." sameer said frightened by her..

"aapna bas kaam kaam karte raho biwi toh bas naam ke liye hai,akeli biwi ko anjaan sheher mai,itne bade ghar mai akele chodkar koi jaata hai kya,Mr Maheshwari sorry to tell but you have no manners,married life mai zero ho aap,agar koi aajata toh muje kuch hojata toh,mai kap hi mumbai jaa rahi hu muje nahi rehna yaha aap raho yahi kaam karte hue,ek hafta,ek mahina,do mahina,ek saal nahi aap na puri zindagi hi yahi raho muje farak nahi padta.." naina said angrily and left from the room..
Sameer sighed as she left..

"meri sherni aaj bohut gusse mai hai,bohut mehenet karni padegi muje.." sameer said resting his head on his elbow looking her leave,he git up and went towards her..

***

Naina was sitting near the pool dipping her leg in the water,looking at the clear sky as breeze blew making her hairs move freely in air..

"nainuuu,sorry.." sameer said making a puppy face,he sat next to her,naina looked at him angrily but did not speak anything..

"nainu pata hai jab tum gussa hoti ho na tab bohit cute lagti ho.."he said touching her cheeks but she jerked his hand..

"maska marna koi apse sikhe,muje baat nahi karni apse.." she said huffing in anger..

"apke bato ko sunne ke liye taras rahe hai hum jaan.." he said shifting near her and wrapping his hand around her waist,she glared him but he kissed her nose,sge tried pushing him with her hands put he pulled her more closer to him..

"apko samaj nahi aata muje baat nahi karni apse,pura din meri yaad nahi aayi ab badi yaad aa rahi hai apko meri,muje nahi baat karna aapse.." she said pushing him and was about to leave from there but she stopped listening to him..

"nainu agar tumne muje maaf nahi kiya aur mere teen ginne se pehle mere paas nahi aayi na t...toh mai is swimming pool mai khood jaunga,aur ha muje swimming bilkul nahi aati,doobh kar mar jaunga.." he said,naina looked at him in horror..

"Ek.." sameer started counting..

"sameer pagalo jaise kaam mat kijiye.." naina said trying to stop him..

"pagal hu mai tumhare pyaar mai,tum muje maaf nahi karogi toh mai khoodh jaunga,doo.."he said making naina numb..

"teen.." sameer said and jumped into the pool...

"sameeerr.." naina screamed and ran towards the pool and jumped without even thinking once,she did not know how to swim but she feared losing him.She was drowning struggling to save herself and sameer.She felt a handwrap around her waist.

"shh relax nainu.." sameer said holding her in his embrace..

"aa..aap teek toh ho na.." she said touching his face with her shivering hands..

"muje kya hoga jaan,kya zarurat thi aise khudne ki tumhe swimming nahi aati na.." sameer asked her concernely wiping her face..

"apko bhi toh nahi ati hai swimming" she said cutely..

"bhuddhu Sameer Maheshwari ko kuch na ata ho aisa ho hi nahi sakta.."sameer said smirking,naina looked at him and started hitting his chest with her hands..

"apne mujse jhoot kaha,pata hai mai kitna dar gayi thi,chodo muje aap bohut bhure ho,chodiye.." she said angrily and sameer loosened his grip on her and naina started drowning in water..

"sameerrrr.." naina screamed jumping on him and hugging him tightly,sameer held her and smilled..

"pagal ho kya aap muje chod diyaa.." she said panting for breath..

"ab tumne hi toh kaha.." he said being innocent...

"maine kaha toh aap muhe chod doge.." she asked him clutching his shirt in her fist..

"ab tumhe kaise chod sakta hu nainu mohabbat jo karta hu tumse,jaan jo ho tum meri,tumhare bina toh jeena soch bhi nahi sakta itna pyaar jo karta hu,tumhare pyaar mai itna pagal ho chuka hu ki tumhe mujse alag karne ka soch bhi nahi sakta,I Love You Naina,I Love You.." sameer finally confessed his love,naina was just looking at his love filled eyes..

"I..I...Ac..actually..I.." she was fumbling badly,sameer placed his palm over her mouth..

"nainu tumhe mere liye yeh teen magical words bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai,take your time jaan,jab tum dil se muje apnao tab hi muje I love you kehna.." sameer said sweetly,his tone was laced with dissapointment but for him her comfortance mattered more,naina looked at him and hugged him tightly..

"I like you sameer.." she mumbeled against his chest,sameer smilled a bit..

"You like me matlab mere pyaar ke jhaal mai phasane ke liye bohut mehnet karni padegi.." he said carressing her hairs..

"hmm,bohut zyada nahi bas toda sa.." naina said giggling...

"voh bhi karne tyaar hai jaan hum.." sameer said kissing her forehead lovingly as she smilled sweetly..

Hope you like this part.

Completing 50th chapter of this book.

Lot's of drama is still left.

Samaina moments pasand toh aaye na?

Will naina realise her feelings for sameer?

Kya yeh bhi honeymoon sukhi reh jayegi??(maar doge muje aap log aisa kiya toh maine😂 but samaina ki life mai kuch bhi hosakta hai right?)