Family♥

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 63-FAMILY

Naina was continously changing the wet cloth and swaying Samar's forehead as he was sobbing.He had fever all because of the injection effect.Naina had taken a leave from the office and also not sent Samar to the kindergardern.He was sobbing as his eyes were burning due to fever.She was not able to see him in such condition,she made him eat some liquid food and gave the medicines.Due to the medicine effect he slept.She took him in her embrace and rubbed his little back gently.

Time passed Naina did her house chores holding her baby in her arms.She did not wanted to leave him alone as she knew he would start crying if he would not see her.It was 8pm in the evening wen the bell rang.She opened the door and was shocked seeing the people.It was no other than Deepika,Rohan,Nanu and Sameer.

Deepika hugged her tightly.She touched the sleepy baby slightly with a smile on her face.

"bhabhi aap teek toh ho na.." She asked Naina to which she smilled a bit.

"aap andar aiye na Nanu,Deepu,Rohan.."she said calling them inside.They entered in while Sameer stood still near the door staring at Naina and the baby,Their Child.Naina too looked at him.They did not speak a word yet thousands of emotions reflected through their eyes.Naina diverted her eyes and went in.Saneer just entered the house and sat next to Rohan.

"Bhabhi Samar hai na yeh,kal hi muje Angel's Kindergardern ke bahar mila tha.." Rohan said with a smile..

"jii bataya muje Samar ne,mai abhi chai banakar lati hu..." Naina said with a smile..

"nahi beta uski koi zarurat nahi hai tumbhi beto,so raha hai kya Samar?" Nanu asked her softly..

"jii nanu voh kal injection lagwaya tha na toh aaj usi ke vajah se bhukkar hua hai.." Naina said softly..

"bhabhi mai ekbaar Samar ko apne hatho mai lu.." Deepika asked impatient to hold the baby,Naina smilled and handed her Samar carefully untangling his hand by which he had held her nuptial chain.Deepika smilled and touched his pink pouty lips and his chubby face.

"kitna cute hai na yeh bhabhi,nanu yeh ekdum bhai aur bhabhi ka copy hai.." Deepika said seeing him,Naina and Sameer looked at each other.Sameer wanted to tell her something but Naina shifted her eyes from him leaving him feel guilty for his deeds.Naina went in the kitchen to make dinner for them as Deepika was holding Samar.

**

"Bhabhi aap bhi betiye.." Rohan said to Naina as she was serving them the food.

"haa bhabhi aap betiye..." Deepika said,Naina looked at Nanu who gestured her to sit.She sat next to Deepika while Sameer kept staring at her painfully as she was not even looking at him.

She was about to eat when Samar started crying.Naina quickly got up and went towards the room.Samar was sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes as he was crying badly.Naina sat next to him and wiped his face.He flung into her arms.Naina rubbed his back saying sweet things to him.He stopped crying while naina checked his forehead and sighed that he was not having fever anymore..

"aap kaha gayi thi?" he asked her looking at her pouting his lips..

"sorry bacha aap so rahe the na,aapse koi milne aaya hai..." she said kissing his cheeks,he smilled a bit and wrapped his tiny arms around her neck as she lifted and brought out he smilled happily seeing them wriggling through her hold she went towards nanu.Nanu smilled seeing him and lifted him making Samar sit on his lap.

"aap nanu ho na?" He said in his babyish broken language making everyone smile...

"haa beta.." Nanu said ruffling his hairs which were falling on his face..

"mumma ne muje apke bare mai bohut kuch bataya hai aur rohan chachu aur deepika bua ke bare mai bhi.." he replied,Rohan took Samar and made him sit on the table..

"kya bataya hai mere bare mai chote sardar?" Rohan asked him pulling his cheeks..

"ki aap mere jaise bhukkad aur mastikor ho.." he said making everyone giggle while sameer just smilled listening to his innocent talks..

"sahi kaha ab hum dono partners banke ghar ka sara khana kha lenge.." rohan said giving hi-fie to Samar.Deepika hit Rohan on his chest.

"tu toh hai hi bandar ab Samar ko bhi bigad mat.Samar ko jo khana hai voh muje kehna mai tumhare liye voh sab bana dungi.." Deepika said to Samar..

"pakkaa?.." He asked her..

"pakka promise.." She replied with a smile.Sameer was just smilling seeing his little child.

"Aap log khana kha lijiye kyuki yeh puri din raat bate kar sakta hai.." Naina said picking Samar from the table and serving them the food.She then took some food in a bowl and made Samar eat it while he was busy in his talks with his mother.

***

"nainaa.." Sameer said as he came in her room.Naina just looked at him while Samar squealed in happiness seeing him and was about to go to him but Naina held him and pulled him to her embrace.

"aap yaha kyu aaye?" Naina asked him sternely..

"na..naina meri baat suno jaan.." He said trying to hold her hand but she moved back..

"muje kuch nahi sunna,aap yaha se jaiye.." She said him as Samar was making voices playing with her nuptial chain..

"Naina jo hua mai bohut sharminda hu,I am really sorry muje maaf karo please.." He said looking at her but she did not even look at him,rather she was busy checking her child..

"maafi,ahh,maafi ke layak kaam toh apne kiya hi nahi hai aur muje is matter mai koi baat nahi karna hai.." she said glaring at him..

"Naina please muje maaf karo,aur ab toh humare bache ke liye,uski lofe bhi humare jagde ke vajah se effect hogi.." Sameer said trying to touch Samar but she held him protectively in her arms..

"Samar humara nahi sirf mera bacha hai aur mere bache ki kis chiz mai khushi hai aur nahi voh apko sochne ki zarurat nahi hai,mai mere bache ko aapka saya tak padne nahi dungi.." She said sternely and went out of the room leaving broken Sameer guilty for his deeds..

How was this update?

Samaina ka part kaisa laga?

I know bohut jaldi mila diya samaina ko uske peeche bhi reason hai abhi nahi bata sakti mai.

I will not update this story for some days as even I am bit confused what to write next I have the plot lekin usse kaise likhna hai usmai todi problem hai.Even I have to work on a new book of mine and studies bhi hai mere so I need todasa time.