News💓

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 96-NEWS

Sameer entered the house tierd of working.He scrunched his nose finding all the lights off.He found Naina standing next to window mumbling something to herself.He went towards her feeling his presence she turned and smiled sweetly.

"Ji aap aagaye.." She asked softly.

"Kya lagta hai tumhe?" Sameer asked giggling while she frowned.She just went from there angrily and sat on the bed puffing her face angrily.Sameer just smiled and sat next to her.

"Mazak kar raha tha jaan.." He said holding her palm in his.

"Acha khasa mood tha kharab kar diya aisa koi karta hai kya.." Naina replied getting cranky.Sameer sidehugged her.

"Acha sorry lekin aaj achanak se acha mood kaise? Aaj subah tabiyat kharab thi na tumhari fir?" Sameer asked her.Naina looked at him and bit her lips.

"Voh maine apse kuch lane ke liye kaha tha, apne laya?" Naina asked him at which he bobbed his head in way of yes and gave her a polythene bag.She squealed like a kid and took it from him.

"Muje nahi pata tha ki tumhe kheri se itna pyaar hai.." Sameer said suprised chuckling at her cute behaviour.

"Voh aapse kuch kehna tha.." Naina said holding his hand while her cheeks turned crimson.She kept fidgeting with his fingers and his engagement ring while Sameer patiently waited for her to speak.She titlted her head to look at him while Sameer gestured her to speak.

"Aurate kheri kab khati hai?" Naina asked him making him make a bad face.

"jab man hoga tab khayegi na Nainu seriously sirf aurate hi kyu khaye admi bhi toh kha sakte hai jab man ho.Bhuddhu.." Sameer said hitting her head playfully.

"Bhuddhu aap ho mandbuddhi pure,kher aurate tab khati hai jab voh pregnant hoti hai.." Naina said getting irritated by his answer.

"Ohh muje nahi pata tha,tum bhi karlo practice kheri khane ki.." Sameer said pecking her forehead and going to freshen up.

"kya hogaya inhe do do kaam karke dimag ghas charne gayi hai kya inki.Maine itna kuch kaha lekin inhe samja hi nahi ab kya karu kaise batau.Ab tum hi batao kaise batau tumhare bare mai tumhare buddhu papa ko.."Naina murmered touching her tummy.

**

Sameer was making some important papers.He had been engrossed into work since he had started a company and at the same time he even worked in the garage.Naina was supporting him in every decision but today she was really frustrated as he was not understanding the hints which she was giving.

"yeh kya hai?" Sameer asked her while she made him hold the file.

"Meri health report ki file padiye na aap.." Naina said while Sameer looked at her for a bit.

"Tumne padi?" He asked her at which she bobbed her head in way of yes.

"Aisi koi baat thi jo samaj nahi aayi?" He asked her again at which she moved her head in way of no.

"Toh Jaan mai padhkar kya karunga isse oehle se hi yaha itne saare files hai usse muje arrange karni hai,I have just started a company kitna kaam hai muje aur tum ajib ajib harkate kar rahi ho.." Sameer said as he was not understanding why she was behaving this way.

"Mai ajib behave kar rahi hu ki aap kar rahe ho.Mai kabse ek chiz batane ki koshish kar rahi hu aur aap ho ki samaj hi nahi rahe.Humesha toh itne samjdar hote ho lekin aaj ek chotisi baat bhi nahi samaj rahe.Kya kahungi humare baby ko ki aapke papa bohut hi buddhu hai.." Naina mumbeled angrily and sat on a chair touching her tummy gently.

"Baby matlab?!" Sameer said as he looked at her perplexed.He immediately took the file which he had kept on table and started reading it keenly.He looked at Naina who was murmuring curses under her breath galring him.He rushed towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Ahh sameer.." She screeched in fear clutching his shirt in her fist as the chair was about to fall due to the intensity he hugged her.Sameer picked her in his arms and made her sit on the bed.

"Gir jati toh?" She asked him cutely.

"Yeh sach hai Naina?! Humara baby. " Sameer was unable to express how he was feeling at the moment.Naina just hugged him tight resting her head on his chest.

"Mai bhoj ban rahi hu na aapar.Abhi abhi sab teek hone aaya tha ,apne bas ek mahine pehle company start ki itna sab tension ke beech mai mai aur mera bacha aapar bho.." Naina spoke but before she could complete Sameer made her look at him and captured her pink lips.He cupped her face with his palms as he deepened his kiss.Naina's hold on his shirt tightened as she responded to his passionate kiss.

"Kisne kaha tum aur humara bacha bhoj ho?Tum dono mere responsibility ho,meri jaan ho aaj ke baad kabhi yeh baat mat kehna samji meri bache ki mumma.." Sameer said the last line grinning.

"Jii aap muje aisa mat bulaiye muje sharam aa rahi hai.." She said covering her face with her palm.Sameer pulled her into his embrace nuzzling into her hairs while she digged her face in his chest wrapping her hands around his waist.

It was short right?!😶

Okay so do give your views on this chapter💕.

And sorry for the delay and those who wanted me to update DSDT today I will try to post it by this evening,not sure but Will Try.❤

Till then enjoy the pregnancy phase phir shayad yeh mokka mile ya na mile😨😓.