Journey🚊

DIL KA DARIYA

  DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 90-JOURNEY

Naina and Sameer reach the railway station.Naina was too tiered and was walking just in support of Sameer as it was nearly 12am.Sameer made Naina sit on the nearby bench and gave her water to drink.

"mai voh jo paas vala dabha hai vaha se kuch khane lata hu,tum yahi rehna mai bas abhi panch dus minute mai aaya.." Sameer says to her giving her his backpack and taking his wallet.Naina just nods her head in way of yes with a smile.

"jaldi aana.." She said slowly to him,hugging the bag she slept.Sameer did not want to leave her alone in such lonely place but he even knew she had not eaten anything so he went to bring something for her.

As he came back with some bags he saw Naina sleeping soundly.A smile crept on his face seeing her sleeping like a child.She was his 'chand' he thought to himself but then something made him tensed.He slowly patted her cheeks calling her name.She rubbed her eyes and looked at him with a smile.

"kitni der laga di aapne..." She said complaining to him.

"voh dabha band hone wali thi aur maine humare tickets bhi laye na isliye der hogayi.." He replied her softly.She held his hand and made him sit next to her.

"kaha jaane wale hai hum?" She asked him taking the food packets from his hand and opening it.

"Kashmir,agli train vahi jaane vali hai toh vahi jayenge.." He replied to which Naina bobbed her head in way of head.Seeing the food she slightly looked at him while he was looking at her expressions.

"sorry voh yahi bhindi ki bhaji thi vaha toh.." He said as he knew she does not like it.

"bohut achi hai,aur sorry kyu bol rahe ho aapko bhukh nahi lagi hai kya?" She said eating it as she did not wanted him to feel bad.He just kept looking at her in guilt.Naina forwarded the morsel to him and gestured him that the food was tasty with her sweet smile.

"I am sorry meri vajah se tumhe aaj yeh khana pada,meri vajah se tumhe kya kuch sunna nahi pada meri vajah.." Sameer was blaming himself for all this condition of theirs.Naina kept her fingers on his lips and nodded in way of no.

"jo kuch hua hai usmai aapki galti nahi hai,nahi kisi ki galti hai.Aap agar aise hi bolte rahe na toh mai bhi rone lag jaungi,lag jau rone?" She asked him cutely..

"achaji?" He asked pulling her cheeks chuckling at her talks..

"ab noch toh nahi sakti na pati parmeshwar jo tehre.." She said giggling making him laugh too.

"muje yaad hai kaise tumne meri shakal ko shaadi ke kuch mahine noch noch kar kharab kar diya tha,nanu maa papa ne hi toh muje bachaya tum jaisi chuhiya se muje.." Sameer said with a smile which turned into frown as he realised what he had just spoken.Naina looked at his changing expressions and held his palm in hers.

"aap promise kijiye ki aap purani baato ko nahi yaad karoge aur maa papa aur nanu yeh log toh humesha humare saath rahenge na humare dil mai.Aap kabhi yeh bato ko sochkar bura nahi manoge promise kijiye.." She said sweetly to which he bobbed his head in way of yes but still was upset.

"hum kaha jaa rahe hai?" She asked him to change the topic..

"Kashmir kyuki next train vahi jaa rahi hai ek gante mai aanevali hai voh train.." Sameer replied her lowly.Naina knew it was a difficult time for them and she had to stay strong for him.After they ate the food she threw the packets in the dustbin and washed their hands in nearby basin.

**

Naina shifted towards Sameer as the man who was sitting next to her forcefully clinging to her.They were travelling in the general train where some people had slept already while this man was lustly seeing Naina and trying to touch her.Sameer who was sitting near the window seat was unaware of this and feeling Naina shift near him he looked at her.Sweat beads rolled down her face while her lips quivered.He held her hand getting tensed but then seeing that disgustful man he realised what was the matter he glared him angrily and exchanged the seat holding Naina by her shoulder.

"I am there.." He whispered assuring her.He wanted to hit that man like a beast but Naina held his arm and nodded in way of no as he was not alone,he had a gang of people.Sameer and she would fall into trouble as they were alone in the train,in such night.

Sameer took Naina's duppata and wrapped it around her and then pulled her in his embrace so that she was properly hidden in his hold.The man went from there muttering something.Sameer was just gritting his teeth trying to control his anger.

After sometime Naina wanted to sleep but tried to stay awake.Sameer carrassed her hairs softly.

"tum so jao Nainu,I am there.." He mumbeled sweetly.Naina held his by his waist and slept peacefully in his embrace.

**

"they are not here dad!" Deepika said as her legs seemed to be jelly while tears were flowing from her eyes.Rohan held her by her shoulder as even he was crying.

"WE HAVE LOST THEM!LOST THEM FOREVER! LOST THEM DUE TO YOUR MOTHER! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER FOR THIS" Vivek said as tears rolled down his cheeks while he shut his eyes tight to control his emotions.

Hope you like  this update..

Thank you AngelineDsouza_7 and Psr1403 for helping me to write the blurb❤❤

Yaar acha response diya karo pleaseee😣

I tell you a Secret:

Pressing that star button won't kill you people!😑

Next part will be updated on next Friday..

Byee! Stay Safe!