I Love You😲

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 32-I LOVE YOU

Sameer reached the Aggarwal Residency inthe evening.Preeti went to bring the glass of water for him while chachaji talked to him about his buissness.Naina came out the room while riyansh followed her..

"mai actually naina ko ghar vapas lene aaye tha..jab functions honge pooja dii ke shadi ke tab hum sab toh aa hi jayenge na..deepu aur rohan bhi miss kar rahe hai naina ko isliye maine socha ki mai naina ko vapas ghar lekar jaata hu.." sameer said to chachaji and chachiji..

"jii apki baat sahi hai damadji lekin naina ko mile lagbag ek mahina ho gaya hai..kuch dino ki hi toh baat hai naina ko yahi rehne do na.." chachiji said to sameer..

"are bro nainu ko tode din rukhne do na yahi kitne dino baad mila hu mai.." riyansh spoke..sameer just gritted his teeth listening to him..

"jijaji please naina ko kuch din yaha rukhne do..aap naina se hi puch lo use yaha rehna hai ki nahi.." preeti said..sameer looked at naina who was rubbing her fingers in confusion..she looked at sameer who was waiting for her answer..

"s.sab ke..keh rahe hai toh mai yahi rukti hu.." she said lowly...sameer just fisted his hands in anger..

"acha toh mai ab chalta hu..naina ko nahi aana toh ab mai yaha rukar kya karu.."he said as he knew he would not be able to control his anger and he did not want to make any scene in front of his in laws...chachiji and chachaji tried to stop him but he refused politely and went out..naina went behind him..

"jii suniye I am sorry.." she said holding his arm as he wore his shoes..but he did not reply her..

"sorry na..chachiji,preeti aur riyansh sab rok rahe the isliye rukhi mai.." she again spoke making him lose his control..

"aur kya mai pagal hu jo yaha tak tumhe lene aaya...tumse na baat karna hi bekar hai..tumhe jaha rehna hai vaha raho...mai nahi ane wala tumhe lene..." he said holding her hand tightly and left from there leaving her in tears..

************************************

"sameer lekin vaha jana zaruri hai beta.." vishaka said to sameer while giving him his breakfast..

"mummy aaj nahi aaj mera important kaam hai.." sameer said to her..

"sameer vaha jaana zaruri hai atleast for an hour..uske baad tu chale jaana office.." nanu said..sameer agreed as he could not refuse nanu..

In aggarwal house the maheshwari's came..they were greeted by chachaji..sameer was just in his phone as he was in no mood to talk to anyone..he went in the balcony as he had got some important call...the call ended but he was shocked as he saw Riyansh proposing naina in the other room which was attached to the balcony..

"tumhe jabse dekha hai mai deewana ban gaya hu..mai tumhe college ke dino se chahne laga hu aur tumhe apna banana chahta hu..I love you..I love you soo much.." riyansh said as he sat on knees while holding naina's hand..

"I love you too.." naina replied with a smile..sameer's mind got numb listening this...his heart seemed to have broken into million of pieces...he went outside the house as he was not able to bear all this anymore...seeing his wife with some other man made his blood boil in anger...

I know it's too short..sorry for that..

Hope you like this part.