Signs✨

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

Chapter 95-Signs

Shehzaam smiled seeing Zoya who was playing with their child.He took his child from her arms and kissed baby's forehead softly and then pecked Zoya's forehead lovingly.Sameer just smiled seeing their bond biding them bye went towards his house.

"Nainu.." Sameer called her name lovingly but got shocked seeing Naina.Naina smiled at him and hugged him tight as usual.

"Nainu this shirt is dirty.." Sameer said unhugging her as his shirt had grease stains.

"Muje farak nahi padta.." Naina replied hugging him tight.

"Bohut pyaari dikh rahi hai meri jaan aaj.." Sameer said peking her forehead while she looked at him with an angry pout.

"Matlab humesha pyaari nahi dikhti?" She asked him angrily making Sameer chuckle.

"Aajkal kya hogaya hai tumhe choti choti bato par jagdah karne lag jati ho.." Sameer asked her getting confused by her behaviour.

"Aap muje jagdalu bula rahe ho?" She asked puffing her face in anger.Sameer slapped his forehead in annoyance.

"Naina deviji aap krupaya karke meri shirt dogi?" Sameer asked her trying to be sweet.

"Khud kr haath hai na toh lo khudse..." Naina reverted back in anger.

"Mai lu?" Sameer said smirking stepping towards her while she looked at him being confused.

"Lo na.." She replied stammering as her back hit the wall and he caged her in between his arms.

"Nainu maire paas toh do hi shirt hai ek maine pehni hai aur dusri.." He spoke huskily carrassing her cheeks with his thumb while her face turned crimson.She held his hand and smiled cutely.

"Voh I was missing you isliye peheni maine mai abhi deti hu.."Naina said about removing his shirt but Sameer held her hand and kissed it gently.

"Rehne do achi dikh rahi ho.."He said softly.She looked at him with making a cute face.She placed her hand on his shoulder,tiptoeing to his height she pressed her lips against his.He looked at her in shock.

"Tum meri hi Naina ho na?" Sameer asked as he was really confused by her sudden moodswings.Dhe hugged him hiding her face in his chest while he just held her.

**
"gussa kyu ho?" Sameer asked her as she was stuffing food angrily.

"Chup chap khao na aap aur mujse baat mat karo.." She said huffing in anger while Sameer was not understanding why she was behaving like this all of a sudden.Just few minutes back she had kissed him and suddenly she was behaving like an angry bird.Suddenly Naina ran towards the washroom,Sameer got concerned for her as he heard her puking.