Media😑

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 56-MEDIA

The Maheshwaris are in the hospital.Vishaka was crying badly.Vivek and Naina tried to console her while Rohan was handling the media.As for them this was the Breaking News.Sister of The Buisness Tycoon Sameer Maheshwari ,Deepika Vivek Maheshwari commits sucide.

The doctor comes out of the operation theatre,Vivekasks him about deepika to which he replies she is out of danger.Vishaka is too angry with Deepika for taking such drastic step so she does not meet her and goes out of the hospital.Vivek follows her as he knew what trauma she was going thorough.Rohan came running to Sameer.

"bhai deepu?..." he asked worriedly,Sameer did not reply him and did all the formalities and took Deepu to the house after all check ups were done.Naina held deepika by her shoulder consoling her as she was crying and glancing sameer whoes face was stern.Not even once did he speak anything.He did not even look at her,speak to her,asked her about her making her more tensed.

***

"Sir please tell why did your sister committed sucide?" a reporter asked,Naina held sameer's hand as she could feel him getting angry.

"Deepika Maheshwari apne itna bada kadam kyu utaya?Aisi konsi mental stress thi apko jiske vajah se apne aise kadam utaya?" another reported asked..

"Can you please stop this! Don't you people have some sense in your brain? A family is going through so much and you people are concerned for making your useless Breaking News! Just stop it and leave from here before I call the police!" Naina screamed at them and took Deepika from there to their car.Sameer and Rohan too went towards their car.

****

"b..bhabhi mummy,dad,nanu,bhai koi mujse baat nahi karenge.."Deepika said crying badly..

"aisa nahi hai deepu voh naraz hai tumse bas,maaf kardenge ab ro mat please.." naina said wiping her face with her palm..

"lekin aise karni ki kya zarurat padi tuje?" rohan said controlling his anger,deepika flinched by his loud tone.Rohan never used to talk so loudly seeing him so angry she was trembling badly.

"Rohan shant hojao please.." naina said to him,till then sameer came in the room..

"naina chalo room mai yaha kyu beti ho?" Sameer asked not even glancing once at Deepika..

"aap ek baar deepu se baat toh kijiye.."naina said softly requesting to him..

"muje kisi se kuch baat nahi karni,tum chalo.." sameer said holding her wrist and pulling her,but naina stopped him..

"kya kar rahe ho aap,aur aise kyu kar rahe ho aap,deepu ne aisa kiya hoga toh uske peeche koi vajah hogi na..." naina said trying to make him understand..