Chapter 6

"Where are we goiiiiing?" Charlie and Jenny both break into laughter. "V, you sound like an impatient child!" I turn around to her and try to hit her, but she's too far away. Charlie grabs my arm and pushes it back down. "Hey! No fighting in my car!" I pout my lips. "This isn't fair!" He rubs my arm slightly. "Aww, poor Victoria." With my free hand I hit his arm so he pulls it back over. "What did I say?" I roll my eyes. "I won't fight in your car if you tell me where we are going!"

Of course neither one of them tells me anything. This morning Charlie pretty much dragged me out of bed, ignoring the fact that we only got back from the club at 2am. For whatever reason Jenny and Charlie have far too much energy. When we got out of Charlie's room Jenny already stood around waiting for us, having two bags in her hand. One is apparently for me. Of course Jenny packed my bag to make sure I don't have a single clue what they are up to. When did they even have time to plan this?

"Guys! This drive is taking FOREVER!" - "OMG Vic... I knew you were impatient but this is next level." Charlie can't hide his grin. I know he's enjoying this. To be honest, that's part of the reason I'm doing it. Sure, I really want to know what they are up to but I can wait. I know he loves it when I get mad curious about his surprises so... "This better be worth it." For a second Charlie looks over at me, his eyes wide in shock. "Did my surprises ever disappoint you?" I let myself sink into my seat. "No... no they did not."

After almost four hours we get to a city sign and I can't believe it. "Are we actually in LAS VEGAS?" I look into the rearview mirror to see a very happy Jenny. Then I look over at Charlie who has a pleased smile on his face. "When did you guys plan that?" Charlie shoots Jenny a quick look in the mirror. "Well... your boyfriend has good planing skills." I look at Charlie again, my lips parted in surprise. "You know... Jenny has to leave soon and I thought it might be nice for her to see more... and for you to get out of the city." I carefully move over and place a kiss on his cheek. "I love it!"

Charlie pulls into the parking lot of the Bellagio hotel and I didn't think my eyes could get any wider but they actually can. "Charlie! This is way too expensive!" He shakes his head slightly. "The look on your face is damn worth it." Since he's now parked I can finally place my hands on his face and pull him over to get a proper kiss. "Excuse me lovebirds but I'm here too." Without letting go of Charlie's face I turn to Jenny. "Well, I suggest you get out of here then." For one second I stay serious but then I burst into laughter.

When we get into the hotel we get handed cards for two rooms. Taking the elevator up Charlie pulls me along to one room and leaves Jenny to go to the other one. Jenny wiggles her eyebrows at me before opening the door of her room. I just roll my eyes at her before Charlie pulls me along into our room. Once we get in I can't believe the room! It's beautiful! Charlie throws our bags into the corner and grabs me around my waist, pulling me closer towards him. "Surprise." He mumbles before he leans down to kiss me.

"Alright, I promised Jenny we'll not hide in this room but go explore the city with her, so I guess you only have a few moments to change." I simultaneously roll my eyes and smile at Charlie. I go over to grab the bag Jenny packed for me and switch from my leggings into a skirt. Then I walk over to Charlie's bag and fumble through it. He steps behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, placing his chin on my shoulder. "What are you looking for?" I ignore him.

After a few moments I finally find a shirt, so I pull it out of his bag. Taking of my own shirt I put his on and tie it into a little knot at the bottom. When I turn around to Charlie he has a huge smile on his face. I don't even know why I just did that but the look on his face... it was the right thing to do. "Ready?" Charlie's lips curl into a sexy smirk. He comes walking towards me and my heart begins to race.

He gently wraps a strand of my hair around his finger. Then he places his hand in my hair and pulls me towards him. The kiss he gives me makes me want more... so much more. For a second I'm dizzy but then I gather myself. A knowing smile forms on his face. "Now I'm ready." He takes my hand and pulls me towards the door. That guy is really driving me crazy.

Jenny is already waiting in the hallway. "Finally!" I roll my eyes at her, again. She looks me up and down and raises an eyebrow, a cheeky grin on her face. I ignore her and walk towards the elevator. Even though it's almost the end of September it is still incredibly warm in Las Vegas. We walk for a little while and I need to admit Las Vegas is crazy! You walk two steps and you're not in Paris but in Venice... it's insane!

"Anyone want some ice cream?" Jenny and I both nod at the exact same time. "Alright ladies, I'll be right back." As Charlie leaves to walk over to the ice cream stand Jenny whispers into my ear "V, just so you know... what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."