12. Back on Track

Kendall and I were currently on our couch, trying to enjoy the movie called "This Means War" with Reese Witherspoon. When Kendall's phone suddenly rings.

"Pause for a second please," I do as he asks and let him answer. "Hello? Hey Dustin, what's up? Uh huh, yeah. Wait? Are you serious? Yes! Yes! Thank you so much buddy, you're awesome! See you soon, bye." He hangs up and has a huge smile on his face.

"Why that upside down frown?"

"Guess who is recording his next album?"

I get excited and then quickly hug him, "That is really, really awesome Kendall!"

"Thanks, I've been waiting for this to happen again." We stay hugging for a bit.

I then pull back and kiss his cheek.

"I'm really happy for you."

"I'm happy for the both of us, for having our dreams come true and for being together." Our noses meet for a while. "By the way," he adds, "I have a meeting to go to, like right now. That's why he called."

"Ok, no worries." I push him towards our room.

"Umm, I don't think this is a good time to, you know..."

"You dirty minded Kendall. I thought that was Logan's hobby."

"Yeah, it is." I then order him to stay getting ready for his meeting. He goes to take a quick shower.

I go to our room and decide to clean up a bit. After all, I was finished with my grading and thought what else is there to do. Then, I quickly decided to look in Kendall's closet and pick out an outfit for him. "Perfect," I say in a low voice. That's when I hear the water stop. I quickly place the clothes and shoes on his bed and run towards the kitchen.

I take out some ingredients, to make it look like I was busy. About 10 minutes later, Kendall comes down in the outfit that I layed out on bed for him. "Thanks for the outfit, but I'm a big boy. I can dress myself, thank you very much."

I walk towards him and hug him around his neck, "Well, I'm sorry for trying to be a supportive girlfriend." I kiss him and smile into his green eyes.

"Thanks, now I have to get going." I wouldn't let go of him for a while, "Jess, be nice."

"I am being nice, what are you talking about?" We both laugh at my sarcastic comment. "Ok, I'll stop. Go on and begin your new album."

"Thanks babe, love you," he plants another kiss on me and then heads towards the door. "I'll take you out later to celebrate, okay?"

"Sounds good. I'll be waiting," I wink at him and then wave bye to him. He shuts the door and I continue to make myself some lunch.