14. Night Like This

I decided to make this chapter more third person. That's just how it came out to be :P //

Kendall kept on driving to his girl's place while smiling from the inside and out. The radio starts to play his buddy Ed Sheeran's classic song Thinking Out Loud. He then decides to do the smart choice of blowing the volume up.

Even though Jessie was busy applying her mascara on, she automatically hears the song and looks outside of her window. There he was, so perfectly looking up at her. Kendall then began to sing a part of the song:

...And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are...

He then goes to lower the volume, because the neighbors would probably get mad at the loud music. When he turns back to the window, Jessie wasn't there.

The door suddenly bursts open and out comes his girl, running to him. She jumps up to hug, wrapping her legs around him, embracing each other under the moonlight.

"I love you Jessie." He whispers in her ear.

"I love you too Kendall," she whispers back to him. After a few minutes of staring into each others eyes, she brings herself down and asks, "Are you ready for tonight?"

"Yeah, and I know the perfect place. But aren't you missing something?" He points down.

"Oops, let me go get my shoes then." She runs inside as Kendall closes the door of his car and heads inside to get a quick drink of water. After all, singing does get him thirsty.

Jessie arrives downstairs wearing a black shirt with the sun and the moon, jean shorts, her white converse, and a maroon colored cardigan. Her make up was simple, just a little bit of foundation, her eye brows, and lip-gloss. Her hair was put to the side in a low ponytail.

"You are looking hot, come here," he opens his arms and in she walks to them.

"And you are looking handsome," she fixes his shirt up a bit, "But that's probably because I dressed you up," she begins to laugh at her comment.

"Wow, really?" Kendall knew she was kidding, but he still acted as if he was hurt. "I told you I can dress myself, thank you very much."