16. Meet the Buds

It was the last day of July. Meaning I had only one month left of vacation, before I got to be with my students again.

Kendall has been starting to become busy again, which I don't mind since he was there for me during my busy times. He called up all of his buds and decided that today was the day that I would finally get to meet them. Carlos and James were both on their way from the airport, which Logan and Dustin offered to pick them up.

Kendall was currently in the shower, while I was trying to decide what to wear. We were apparently going to meet at Olive Garden for lunch. So, probably something casual and pretty.

Once I picked out my outfit, I went ahead and began to style my hair up a bit. I decided to straighten it and put it up in a pony tail while putting my bangs to the side.

As I fix my bangs and put them in place, I see Kendall in the mirror. "Hello there, have we met before?" He asks. I smile and wonder why he loves to joke around so much.

I turn around, "I believe so. Maybe in a dream?" I walk up to him. I wrap my arms around his neck. Luckily I could reach him easier because of the low wedges that I was wearing.

"Well, wherever it was, I'm glad that you're here," even though he was in the towel, with his hair wet, he still looked cute.

Being the devious girl that I sometimes am, I decide to play with him. I quickly, without him realizing, take off his towel and run downstairs to the kitchen. "Hey!" Kendall covers himself and runs after me. "Why are you stripping me in public?"

"We're not in public!" I yell back at him. We are then running around the kitchen counter in circles. I couldn't stop laughing at his reaction.

Finally, after a few minutes, I stop and let him catch me. "I'm sorry, I just had to." I was looking red from the running and laughing combined.

He looked upset. "If you wanted me to strip, you could've just asked." He takes the towel and covers himself again. At least I got a sneak peak for later.

"Nah, if I wanted to see strippers I would've simply gone to a strip club or seen one of the movies of Magic Mike."

He crosses his arms, "Well, guess I can't compete with Channing Tatum then..." He heads upstairs to get dressed.

I follow him up and hug him from behind, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you Kendall."

"It's ok, just don't be surprised if karma gets you back someday."

Uh oh. I see his smirk. I better make sure to not give myself away that easy. "Alright, what time are we meeting the guys again?

"Around 2. Just to give Carlos and James a little resting time from their flight." He looks through his clothes and picks out his outfit.

I nod and then head to fix my make up, which probably got ruined from the running and sweat. Once we were both ready, we still had half an hour till the meet up. We then decided to get a head start and make the reservation.

We get into the car and I put on the radio as Kendall puts in the address to the gps. "You look excited," he tells me.

"Well, it's because I'm finally meeting all of BTR." His eyebrows raise a bit. Guess he forgot that I was a rusher growing up. "When I was younger I wanted to meet you guys so badly. But I never got to get meet and greet tickets... Luckily I was able to meet you and Dustin at Universal City Walk one time."

"You did?" Kendall was feeling really dumb at that moment. After all, he did playfully ask if we had met before. As it turns out, we had.

"I told you about it already, remember? My backpack getting caught on the silver pole of the line?" He stays quiet for longer than expected and that gives it away. "Well then, I guess that's something I'll talk about at the table then."