1. Getting Ready

The day has finally come!

Hi, my name is Jessie and I've been waiting for this day to come because it's my high school reunion. I haven't seen my classmates in several years and today really excites me for that reason.

I am currently trying to decide what to wear. As I look through my closet, I find a couple of t-shirts that I got while attending my HS. Mmm, maybe I can wear one with a pair of jeans and converse?

No, never mind. I'll just wear this beautiful casual white dress with my red platform shoes. I quickly head to take a shower while singing to Heffron Drive.

I know, many people have "ZERO" idea of who they are. But I don't care, they are an awesome band. Kendall and Dustin are in the band and Kendall was also in my childhood boy band... BIG TIME RUSH! I actually got to meet HD a while back. Kendall looked so cute and I'll have to admit... HOT! Even though I'm a Logan-Henderson kind of girl, I can't deny that part of me kind of likes Kendall. Especially when he sings; the passion in his voice gets to me.

I can't sleep without the lights on,
It's like I'm broken when you're gone.
I've been holding on for so long.
Every second here without you
Feels like the division of the heart.
I've been holding on for so long.

Tonight you're coming home, coming home, coming home to me.

Once the song ends, I head out and start getting ready. Being in high school, I would always be lazy to do my hair in any other way. I would either put it in a pony tale, put some spray gel to enhance my curls, or just put it down. But since this is a reunion, and I haven't seen them in a while, I'll do my hair this time.

I quickly dry my hair, which isn't quick because I have a ton of it and it goes down mid-back, plus it's curly. In about 1 hour and a half, my hair is straightened really nice.

I put on a bit of makeup and a red lipstick that matches my shoes. I put my favorite perfume on... Victoria Secret's Bombshell! There's actually a funny story on why I like it. Besides the wonderful angelic smell, one of my best friends decided to nickname me "Bombshell" because she says that I have supported her a ton in her life. I still laugh about it. Hope I see her at the reunion, even though I saw her last month, when we went to the mall.

I take one last look at myself. Not bad. I think my dressing has improved with time.

I take my keys and then head to my car. As soon as I lock the door, I turn and see my neighbor Cory. He's a young 30 year old who is still studying to, hopefully, become a lawyer. "Good day Jessie. How are you?"

"Hey Cory. I'm good, just heading to my high school reunion."

"Wow, it's that time already?" He says with a shocked tone.

"Yeah, time flies. It's the 10 year reunion barely." He smiles at me. I have only lived here for about 5 years and I feel like he might like me. But he either doesn't have the courage to admit it or he's too busy studying laws to even have a girlfriend.

"That's great. Hope you have fun." He was currently watering the plants in his front yard. For a guy wanting to study laws, he sure has time for gardening.

"Thanks. See you later." In I go, pop in the Heffron Drive CD and head to my HS. It usually takes me about 20 minutes to get there. When I still lived with my parents, I would literally cross a couple of streets and then I arrived at my school.

~~~~~~~~~ 20 minutes later

After making a left turn into the parking lot, I notice that it is kind of packed. Luckily, I find a parking spot. Even though it is far from the auditorium, it's better than having no parking spot. I walk towards the reunion location and recognize a couple of my friends from afar.

"Mari and Jenny!" They both turn around.

"Hey girl!" Jenny says. We hug each other.

I then go to hug Mari and she adds, "Missed you so much. Love your shoes by the way."

"Thanks. You girls look stylish as well." They say thank you and we go to check into the reunion. I recognize a couple of girls who were always involved in our class. One was our class president and the other one was always in sports. We signed in our names and put on some name tags. Seriously, it's a HS reunion not a college social event. If the classmates really cared about us they would have learned our names in HS.

Anyways, enough of my ranting. We then head inside.

Here goes nothing...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello! So like I said before this short-story is based on a dream that I had this past summer. I'm trying to extend it and don't worry Kendall will be introduced soon. Vote, read, and share :D