Time Off!

The festival had come to an end and Rose had been dropped off at a large wooden gate that had Moriyama on the side of it. "Thanks, Yumiko." She looked back to the car where the front window rolled down.
"No problem, just make sure rest up tomorrow. You'll be back to work afterwards." That had been explained to Rose by Yumiko before taking off.
"There's no point in stalling any more." Which had been when Rose had headed back towards the gate that she had entered where she had become completely surrounded by large amounts of houses, like it was its own town. This was the Moriyama clan, a very old, powerful, influential, and wealthy family that values tradition and status. There are over 200 living members of the family, with about 150 living outside the main estate, at branch households, and around 50 living inside the main estate. The Moriyama family is very traditional and conservative, and most of the finances, conflicts and such are taken by the head of the family and those close to them. Rose found herself standing before a single house after entering the largest state and walking for a few minutes.

 Rose found herself standing before a single house after entering the largest state and walking for a few minutes

"I'm home." Rose entered the house where she pulled her shoes off at the entrance, where she had placed on slippers that had been placed on the floor deck before stepping in them. Her head had looked up at the sound of someone moving.
"Welcome home." She had been greeted at the door by a tall, very pale, beautiful, young woman with an androgynous appearance. The woman had long, waist-length black hair and long, messy bangs framing her thick eyelashes and sharp purple eyes.
"I'm home, mama." Who had repeated. 
"Mama, is Rose back?" Someone had come out from behind and it had been an adult man with a rather tall stature, and muscular yet slender build. He was very handsome with straight black hair which reaches down to his nape. His bangs were shorter than his hair and parts towards the right side in the form of an M-style. He has sharp, a dark blue tint coloured eyes that were looking passed the woman he looked like to see Rose standing in the entrance way. "Welcome home, Rose." He had greeted her and one would have thought that he was her father, except had had called Rose's mother 'mum' as well.
"Yeah, I'm back Bruder." (Brother, German) She smiled at him walking in further to the house which then the three of them had entered into a room that had a large low table centred of the room with rectangular tatami mats which were made from straw but with a top layer of woven grass. There was a large flare screen placed in the corner as all the walls were doors leading into other rooms.
"We watched the festival. Herzliche Glückwünsche." (Congratulations, German) Rose's brother had stated although it didn't seem all that convincing since he had a stoic face.
"Emmett is right, it was quite good watching." This had been mum that had said that, but her face was just as emotionless as her son.
"Vielen Dank." But it seemed to be normal as Rose was smiling happily at the two of them. The doors, shōji a sheet on a lattice frame, which had pulled all three sets of eyes looking to it.
"Mama, I told you to wake me up." Where A tall, young woman with fair skin and a boyish-looking face walked into the room. She closely resembles her mother, sharing the same sharp eyes but they were dark purple in coloured. However, she has long, mess orange hair was being rubbed as the woman yawned. "I missed the U.A. festival. I wanted to watch Rose."
"Sorry, Ayame. However, you were up pretty late." This had been explained to the youn woman
"Did you have a deadline, Schwester?" (Sister, German) Who had looked down to see Rose sitting beside her legs.
"Rose...?" Ayame looked at the girl for a few seconds as she was a bit out of it. "Rose! You're so beautiful!" Until she wrapped her arms around the girl with with joy. "I haven't seen this face for a week! I though that by cutting down at work you would be home more!" She was rubbing their cheeks together all upset.
"I'm sorry." With had Rose laughing 
"Das bezweifle ich." (I doubt it, German) A very short boy with a small frame who was considered to be very cute, walked into the room with a tray of cups in hand. He had short, wavy orange hair, with messy bangs which frame his face, along with a pair of round dark blue tint eyes.
"Das stimmt nicht, Papa." (That's not true, German) But of instead of being Rose's little brother he was actually her father.
"You lot, I don't mind you speaking German but I do wish for you to remember that I only understand bits and piece." Mama had told them all. "Especially you, Christoph." She was looking right at the child looking man that was her husband.
"Sorry, Yuzume." Who was apologising. It had been some time since Rose had been home but everything seemed to be the same. Especially when children had come running in, all for their father and his wife that came in father them, Rose's brother, Emmett who was actually 35 despite appearances. Making him almost over 20 years older then Rose, which makes sense as her parents were in the 50s despite their appearance. And Ayame was 30, married to a man with a baby about 7 months away. She had born when their parents were in their 30s while Luna had been born in their 40s. But honestly, this wasn't something that any of them thought of was strange. Rose had gotten up as the tv had been turned on so that everyone was watching the record of the festival that some had been missed.