Surpise!

With the thought of the explosion from before was some sort of crisis Midoriya had taken off, and the others, excluding Kaminari and Mineta, had followed as well. But once they had reached the Mountain -based attraction... "Clear time, 33 seconds!" They had come to realise that it was nothing but a game. "Eighth Place!" And someone had appeared on the screens after the dust had cleared and it was a spiky red head on the screen smirking with with his sharp teeth exposed.
"Kirishima?!" Midoriya was completely stunned.
"Deku, is he also...?" And since that he had known him, Melissa had taken it that he was a member of their classmate.
"Yes, he's a classmate." Which he was.
"Now, the next challenger is..." Everyone was looking down to the field and Midoriya had began to sweat upon seeing who the next challenger was.
"K-Kacchan!?" Which made since it was his childhood friend or ex, Bakugo.
"Now, Villain Attack! Ready... Go!" Bakugo had taken off with an explosion and began destroying the robots one after another instantly. He was flying from one to another with his explosions.
"Die!" With his unheroic words like normal.
"This is amazing! He cleared in 15 seconds! He's on the first place!" The announcer was both shocked and depressed as she was speaking. The entire audience had erupted into applause.
"Oh! Isn't that Midoriya over there?" Kirishima had spotted the ground standing in the audience as Bakugo was walking back all cool like. But it all had completely changed the moment his eyes fell on Midoriya.
"Why are you here!?" Bakugo sent himself flying at the railing which had caused the other young man to back away.
"S-Stop that, Kacchan." Midoriya was completely nervous as he was backing away. "People are watching—"
"So what!?" But of course he didn't care at all.
"Stop that, Bakugo!" Iida had quickly moved in front of Midoriya as to shield him.
"I don't have any business with you. Don't act like the class rep here, too!"
"A class rep it's a class rep no matter where you are!"
"Why is that boy angry?" Melissa was asking confused by his actions.
"That's how he always is..." Jiro had explained since there was no real reason behind.
"It's a faded battle between men!" Uraraka had been saying that since the first week of school.
"Kirishima, do you you both received invitation to the expo, too?" Yaoyorozu had completely ignored the fighting and spoke down to Kirishima below.
"No, Bakugo was the only one invited since he won the U.A sports festival. I just came with them." That had explained a lot. But it was surprising that Bakugo allowed it. "What, are you all going to try that now?" Kirishima was asking about the course.
"It's no use! Since I'll definitely be better than you!" Bakugo was glaring furiously at Midoriya shouting.
"Yeah, you're right. Yeah." He was agreeing with him merely because he didn't want another fight to start out.
"But it's not like you'll know until you try." Rose had stated that shrugging to Uraraka who was nodding.
"Yeah, you're right. Wait—" Midoriya had realise that he was agreeing with her.
"Then hurry up and go get your pathetic results, damn nerd!" Bakugo climbed over the rails and walked over to push Iida out of his way.
"O-Okay...!" And with no other choice...
"Now, we've got a challenge of coming in at the spar of the moment!" Midoriya I found himself at the centre of attention as you're standing on the stage. "Just what kind of results will he get?" He had began to activate his quirk which had wind blowing as a result from the pressure. "Villain Attack! Ready... go!" Midoriya was off like lightning, climbing up the mountain like it was nothing, leaping from one spot to the other without hesitation. It was completely amazing especially as he came in and destroyed robots with a single punch, ripping right through them not spearing a second for them to attack. "Amazing! Sixteen seconds! Second place!" But he just a second behind Bakugo which had the crowd amazed, and his classmates impressed.
"Uh, so close!" Uraraka was saying after Midoriya had joined back up with them.
"That was amazing, Midoriya." Iida had stated to him.
"Ja! Although, it wasn't unexpected." Rose was in complete agreement but wasn't the slightest bit surprised.
"I didn't think I would be able to get so close to Kachhan's time—" He seemed pleased with himself
"The hell!? Impossible!" Until Bakugo had cut him off shouting that he'll go again and blow him away. But then the ground began to shake pulling everyone to the stage.
"Wow! Wow! Wow!" The announce was screaming as ice was covering over the stage. "F-Fourteen seconds! He's jumped to the top!" They had bet Bakugo's time with ease.
"Todoroki!" They were shocked at seeing the young man with red and white hair, but it seemed that someone was pouting when she saw him.
"He's in your class, too?" Melissa asked since they knew him.
"Yes!"
"You're all amazing! As expected a future heroes." She was completely impressed by all of her actions and power.
"Oh, you don't have to say that." But it said that the girls, excluding Rose, quite embarrassed to hear that. However, it had been cut short when an explosion went off behind them.
"Half-and-Half Bastard!" And of course that belong to none other than Bakugo, Who had sent himself flying over towards Todoroki in anger.
"Bakugo." And yet it didn't have any effect on the young man,
"Appearing suddenly trying to make everyone think you're amazing, you bastard!?" Bakugo had completely lost it after he landed.
"Midoriya and the others are here, too?" But he was completely looked passed, as Todoroki look to the others and waved when he saw Rose, but her cheeks were inflated and she looked away all upset.
"Don't flirt and ignore me!" It seemed that the angry young man knew that wave was towards the guy's girlfriend. "Why the hell are you here, anyway?" He moved into asking, as the poor announcer scared out of her mind.
"I'm here to represent my father, who was invited." That had been explained.
"Um... The next person is waiting..." The girl was trying to tell them to leave in a nice way.
"Shut up! I'm going next!" But it didn't work at all.
"Everyone, stop!" Iida had appeared out of nowhere running towards two. "U.A.'s embarrassing secret will be exposed to the world!" Although, it has been exposed since the U.A. sports festival.
"R-Right!" Kirishima had panicked jumping down
"Y-Yeah!" Along with Midoriya. "Kacchan, calm down!" They were running over to them, all panicked, and Melissa was finding all this to be hilarious. Was was until she noticed how, Uraraka, Jiro, and Yaoyorozu were looking ashamed.
"I'm so sorry. I was just thinking you guys seem to have fun at U.A." She had told them what it looked like to her.
"Don't embarrass us any further!" Iida was shouting in the back ground.
"Who's embarrassing!?" As had been Bakugo
"Try to understand here, Bakugo!" The class rep was trying to reason with him.
"What the hell is wrong with you guys? Let's go!" Bakugo was on the screen being held back by Kirishima.
"It's never boring at least." Yaoyorozu had stated since this was still embarrassing.
"Enough... All you!" Rose had stretched her arms across her chest and at that moment 30 arms had began to sprout out from the five boys on stage.
"W-Wait... these are...!" Two arms grabbed onto their legs, as two pairs hold up at their back, and a pair grabs they upper body.
"M-Moriyama... H-Have mercy...!" Their had fallen backward with the pairs of the upper body and legs pull,
"No! Clutch!" cracking all five of their backs at once without mercy at all. With everything that had happened, things seemed to have calmed down and the girls' were dragging Midoriya and Iida away before they all regained consciousness, using Uraraka's Quirk. As for Rose, she had sprouted legs from the other three's back, and took them with her to the infirmary. She left Bakugo and Kirishima there. And soon found herself in a park on a bench as Todoroki was kneeling on the ground in front of her. Those walking passed looked a bit awkwardly as the girl was pretty much glaring down at the young man with her arms and legs crossed.
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Rose had spoke after a while.
"I thought I would surprise you." Was what Todoroki told her but...
"Ja, you surprised me. So much so that I don't wither to 'Clutch' or 'Stomp' you." Despite smiling her words were quite terrifying.
"Truth being told I only found about it last night when I got home." He had explained while moving towards her. "I was going to tell you but I though it would be fine to surprise you." Todoroki had taken her hands in his as her closed in to her. "I saw you running around with the others into the attraction so I entered to surprise you. Will you forgive me?"
"Fine, I'll forgive you." Her face was red saying that which had been when the both kissed each other. Although, suddenly both their phones had gone off as they received a message. "It's from Iida..."