'Swimming'!?

It had been decided by the girls who was in what group because the boys were taking along time, but everything had been decided so it was fine. The first rounds competitors had been Mineta, Tokoyami, Koda, Bakugo and Kaminari. The five of them had gathered on-top of the standing blocks waiting. "Then, on your marks..." Yaoyorozu was standing with whistle in hand, one she made herself, as the five guys bent down on the blocks to get a push start. "Get set..." And then when the whistle had been blown the race had started, and the five of them leaped into the pool.
"Explosive Speed Turbo!" At least that was how it was supposed to be if Bakugo hadn't used his Quirk to propel him quickly forward. "How was that, you extras!?" He had reached the other end of the pool without even swimming and seemed proud of himself.
"What do you mean, 'how was that'!?" Sero was shouting pointing at him.
"You didn't even swim!" Kirishima was doing the same thing beside him.
"It's freestyle!" Bakugo shouted back at the two of them, as little explosions were going off in his hands.
"Is that allowed?" Rose was Turing to the class rep, asking him.
"I don't see why not." And he didn't seem to be against it at all. Then the class moved into Round 2 with Sero, Aoyama, Todoroki, Sato and Kirishima were now standing on the blocks.
"On your marks..." The five of them had bend down like the others last time. "Get set..." And when the whistle had been blown the race had started, and this time only two people had dove into the water, Sato and Kirishima. As for the other three, Sero, Aoyama and and Todoroki, they tried to reach the other side of the pool by using their respective Quirks without touching the water at all. Although, Aoyama uses his Navel Laser and in the middle of the flight, his Quirk begins to hurt him in the stomach, causing him to deviate and ends up colliding with Sero, who was trying to reach the other side using his Tape. Both students fall into the swimming pool. Leaving Todoroki who was using his ice powers to freeze the water, reaching the finish line without problems and winning the race.
"You're supposed to be swimming!" This time it had been Kaminari and Mineta that snapped at the winner of the race.
"Yay! Todoroki!" Rose had already knew he would win and was running over to him, where they embraced in a hug.
"Stop flirting with one another!" Now the pair of boys were crying tears of blood out of jealousy. But the third round was getting ready, so both Todoroki and Rose moved to watch still together closely. This time there were only four boys participating as there was an even number of them. The competitors for this round were Iida, Midoriya, Ojiro and Shoji.
"On your marks..." Yaoyorozu had told them and they got down. "Get set..." the whistle had been sounded, and everyone threw themselves into the water, except Iida,
"You too, Iida!?" Who uses his Engines to slide across the pool lane rope, getting ahead of the others. Seeing this, Midoriya uses his quirk to swim faster and overtake Iida, who when he sees Midoriya approaching him, boosts his Quirk to go faster. When they approach the finish line, both students giving it their best, but in the end, it was Midoriya who manages to win the race by a few centimeters. And it had the class breaking out in amazement,
"Wow!" Sato had shouted
"Good job, Midoriya!" As did Sero.
"Iida, you were so close!" Mina was shouting over to the boys as Midoriya was helping Iida get out of the pool.
"You beat me, Midoriya." The class rep wasn't at all disappointed.
"Iida, you were amazing, too." And Midoriya was impressed by it all.
"Midoriya..." Todoroki was looking over at them, as he remembered the past.
"One wouldn't think that things ended up the way they did, would you?" And Rose, beside him, was thinking of the same thing that caused the four to share a bond many would most likely never hear about. And that was the battle with the Hero Killer: Stain. It had caused them to be heroes which they wanted to be. And with those three races out of the way, everyone had sat down for a few minute break. That was until
"The winners of each heat — Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya — will race for first place. Is that all right?" Iida was standing before the three of them asking.
"Yep!" Midoriya was determined.
"Yeah." While Todoroki seemed indifferent about it, like normal.
"Hey, Half-Half Bastard!" Then there was Bakugo. "Don't hold back like you did it at the sports festival." Who seemed to still feel annoyed and angry about the whole thing. "Come at me seriously!"
"All right."
"You too, Damn Deku!" It was Midoriya's turn to be shouted at like normal.
"A-All right, Kacchan." The final round, the round where the winners of the other three rounds would compete together. Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya were all standing on the blocks preparing for the final race.
"Then, the 50-m freestyle final will begin now!" The one with the whistle in hand was Iida as he announced that. While the rest of their classmates encouraging them
"Go, Bakugo!" Kirishima had been the one to shout that.
"Don't kill the other guys!" Kaminari shouted this mostly at Bakugo.
"Todoroki, don't lose!" Sero was telling him.
"You can do this, Todoroki!" Rose had been the one encouraging him the loudest.
"Do your best, Deku!" Uraraka beside her was cheering for their friend.
"Everyone, fight!" Then Yaoyorozu was cheering for all three of them.
"On your marks..." Iida's free arm had raised and the three of them were determined to win the race using their Quirks. "Get set..." the whistle had been blown, however, for some reason the three of them just fell into the water without using any of their Quirks.
"W-What?" And it clearly confused everyone.
"Their Quirks were erased?" But there was only one person with that ability.
"It's 5 p.m." and he was standing in the entrance of the pool, his eyes glowing red and hair sticking up. "Your pool use time has now ended." Mr. Aizawa had came to the pool to check if they were still there. "Hurry up and go him." He had told his students.
"Come on, Mr. Aizawa!"
"We just got to the good part!" And obviously some students, boys, protest because they wanted to see the race.
"Did you say something?" But Mr. Aizawa stared intimidatingly at them to make them obey his orders. No one dares to go against him.The swimming had come to an end by force and everyone had ended changing back into their clothing from their swimsuits.
"Message you girls later." Rose

had been the first to finish among the girls, which was probably from experiencing the show Business where you might have to change clothes in the spot within minutes

had been the first to finish among the girls, which was probably from experiencing the show Business where you might have to change clothes in the spot within minutes. "Alright, be safe." Yaoyorozu responded to her as the other girls were saying bye in their own ways.
"Ja!" And she exited the changing rooms to be surprised at seeing Todoroki standing outside waiting for her. "You were waiting for me?"
"Yeah, let's walk to the gate." His left hand had been held out towards her and in a second the two of them were locked with one another. With no one but their classmates around, the two of them were more like a couple, as there weren't people from other classes or media. Those in their class understood that it might cause problems for either one of them if people found out they were dating. It wasn't that they mind, but it was the fact that Rose knew all to well that this could ruin people's careers, not just those in the show business but normal lives. It was unless it was leaked then until they graduated and become successful heroes, then they won't say anything. Hoping they stay together for that long but once again, Rose knew that things can happen and why she was just living in the moment. It was why when the sight of Rose's car came into view they released each other's hand and walked over like they were just friends. Rose had entered the car with Todoroki st adding out side of it.
"I message you later." She had spoken to him out of the car window.
"Alright." And then it had taken off leaving the front of the school, heading off towards the studio even though it was late.
"Did you have fun today?" Yumiko was looking up to the rear mirror at Rose,
"Yeah..." Who was looking out the window but she seemed a bit out of it.
"Rose?"